Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyrooroo

She was so passive aggressive in her questions and answers, saying she doesn't know why people are so interested and they didn't want the address of where she lived before? Nobody wanted the address jade but people were just interested as it's not everyday the husband quits his job and a big family moves countries!! You'd think she would be a bit nicer to her followers, if she didn't have them she wouldn't of ever of had the opportunities she's been given. Rude girl.

Reactions: 13

Jaynedoe

I am happy for her, but they have literally been there less than a week, it’s still holiday mode and she is going on like it’s cured Autism as a mum of an ASD I find it a bit insulting, I am sure there will be other mums thinking and wishing they could do that, questioning life in the uk, I don’t know what I am trying to say, but it’s just peed me off a bit

BingoWings

Chatty Member
I agree with all of you re Ralph.

Also her being so proud of her kids re the move.. they are basically on holiday give it a few months wheh novelty of a swimming pool wears off!!

babymama

I’m not buying it!! If he was in the U.K. surely when she was back visiting she would have posted about seeing her husband and being reunited!! I also would imagine if he was only in the U.K. for work that he could easily fly over to visit them! Especially if she’s having some kind of break down! Unless I see photos I 100% believe he’s in prison

Reactions: 12

Poppin_on

Here’s the gripe for me….

She reads here as she addressed what was said about the amazing change in Raulf. Good for him, he seems like a such a lovely boy who was finding life in London tough. I hope this new life is nothing but postive for him. What I cannot bear is she reads here but cherrypicks what she responds to as she STILL chooses to plaster her children in swimwear. It’s so dangerous!

When she says in her latest Q&A she can do the same job as she did at home…she means exploit her children’s privacy for money. She chooses to prioritise content over safeguarding her kids & makes no attempt at all to protect them at all.

She’s one of the worst influencers for it. She once said she wasn’t going to put the kids voices on anymore to protect their privacy, I don’t get how she doesn’t see the more pressing subject of her kids half dressed & in swimsuits? She’s a lot worse than most of the influencers who take a bashing for selling their kids privacy. I don’t think she’ll stop though, without the kids frolicking on the beach / in the pool she’s got no content. It’s so sad. They don’t need the money if her OH doesn’t need to work. It’s a shame she can’t just enjoy her new life & stop looking for validation from complete strangers on the internet.

Is she in Turkey? The call to prayer sounded Turkish.

She really needs to stop with the constant stories and images of her kids in swimwear. It's appalling and negligent to put that stuff online knowing paedos trawl social media for images of kids in swimwear.

Reactions: 11

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
What went down here?! Anyone see. Seems like people were asking her about her husband…
Apparently he's been working in the UK for longer than they thought so she's been solo parenting where they live. She said she was fed up with everyone saying he's in prison/separated etc. I still don't buy it. She never mentions him. When her and one of the children were in hospital/unwell he didn't come home. Maybe he's a different type of parent but there would be NOTHING work related stopping my partner from getting a flight over if our child was in hospital.

Reactions: 10

BingoWings

Chatty Member
I think jade has lost it. Her constant gushing can only mean one thing .. she regrets her decision / isn't sure.. the ones that brag the loudest are the ones trying to convince themselves.

feel sorry for those overvexposed kids.

Aha

I am so intrigued why wouldn’t Serks head home if she’s having a health emergency? The prison theory looks more and more likely 👀

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She only shares what she's comfortable with babes..... but happy to share every minute detail about her kids, their medical history, their school, their homes, their preferences, their photos..... oookaaay then. What a twat.

frostily

VIP Member
She’s always wishy washy though, it’s all vague stuff and then moans people want her to clarify as it’s all about privacy when she doesn’t bat an eye showing her vulnerable children half naked for the world to see

Reactions: 9

Rubyrooroo

The level of self importance is unreal 🤣 why does she think anyone gives a shit what her kids are upto? They aren't royalty. It's the same with every influencer, most of us have our own kids and don't actually want to know what other people's kids days consist of. Very very strange

• Haha

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think he is in prison, if she is as unwell as she’s saying she is and is flying solo with 5 kids surely he would be back to take the load off…
Exactly she's posting about struggling daily now and hasn't uploaded a single screenshot of a face time. Plus she's so cagey about where he is.. let's not forget one of the kids was in hospital and he didn't come home?!