Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might have gone back to the UK to sort things out with their previous home?
But she's woded it that he's left them.
Maybe she wanted to put a bit of Drama on Facebook?

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine the image description for this shot

‘Women pouts into camera, she is wearing a shart coloured long dress pulled up on one side to expose as much leg as possible while wearing a lampshade on her head and holding a pineapple’
She really is an absolute fckn oddball 🙄.

I find it odd that they made the big move to Cyprus and they were both excited to be a proper family he doesn’t need to work as he’s got money etc so they moved here and he’s gone back to England to work? All whilst building a house from scratch 🤯 I’m confused

Reactions: 8
Ah someone has to know where he's gone .. I would have expected more drama from her if he'd left them,, but it's so strange with the house build etc.. it was supposed to be the dream for them.

Yes, the 2 girls are.. Quite happy to sell her kids privacy and overshare their lives but managed to keep her wedding private. 🙄Not that I'm interested but it's very unfair when the kids are too young to consent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Jade is quite lonely, despite all the happy photos of herself, playing up to the camera.
And she's struggling with her son who has ASD, which is really sad. She said recently that her husband has been gone for 8 weeks and has another 8 weeks to go.
She didn't say whether he was working away or where he'd gone.
But 4 months is a long time to be apart & she did say that he'd retired, since they'd moved.

Reactions: 4
Sometime after they moved to Cyprus, she just briefly mentioned it and shared a photo of their wedding bands. And I do think it's genuinely lovely they obviously adore each other and the children. I just think she overshares the childrens privacy. I appreciate if you put your social media public people are interested but I do think it's a fine balance when children are involved. 🤷‍♀️

I think it’s coming across how unhappy and overwhelmed she is. I wonder does she regret going there now.. is that part of it

Yes she does seem quite lonely. Maybe it's a choice to keep them off social media but I expected the move would mean they spent a lot of time with her husband's family, but there doesn't seem to much of it. I feel for her, I wouldn't fancy 16 weeks in solo care of 4 kids, without my primary support structure.

TOTAL rumour-mongering and no basis whatsoever to this but I did wonder (given their odd financial situation) whether her husband was back in the UK doing a trip at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

Reactions: 6
Yes she does seem quite lonely. Maybe it's a choice to keep them off social media but I expected the move would mean they spent a lot of time with her husband's family, but there doesn't seem to much of it. I feel for her, I wouldn't fancy 16 weeks in solo care of 4 kids, without my primary support structure.

TOTAL rumour-mongering and no basis whatsoever to this but I did wonder (given their odd financial situation) whether her husband was back in the UK doing a trip at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
I thought exactly the same!
Because if he was working back in the UK, he could surely fly back to Cyprus once a month?
But if he is in prison, she's not going to share it, because it doesn't fit in with her idyllic life.
Another thing, she couldn't drive before she went to Cyprus, but she seems to be driving now, but never mentioned a driving test...

• Wow
Reactions: 3