Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why so secretive on which child has the chronic illness if your going to go on about it in the first place? We all know itā€™s Theo as she shared literally one eye and a bit of his hair in a hospital bed lol. I know they say ā€œyou only see snippets of there lifeā€™sā€ etc yes we quite literally only see a snippet of something you want to share to get your engagement up but then want to keep it private?

Reactions: 5
Why so secretive on which child has the chronic illness if your going to go on about it in the first place? We all know itā€™s Theo as she shared literally one eye and a bit of his hair in a hospital bed lol. I know they say ā€œyou only see snippets of there lifeā€™sā€ etc yes we quite literally only see a snippet of something you want to share to get your engagement up but then want to keep it private?
I didnā€™t think Theo as she mentioned cuddles and head rubs from the heath professionals, made me think it must be one of the younger ones. One of the girls but could be wrong..

If they donā€™t want people to speculate about their private lives, then keep it private. I donā€™t get what they donā€™t understand. Keep posting your outfits and fruit and veg stalls and weird hats but if you donā€™t want people to know about your kids DONT TELL THEM THEN

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She obviously reads here šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹

If they donā€™t want people to speculate about their private lives, then keep it private. I donā€™t get what they donā€™t understand. Keep posting your outfits and fruit and veg stalls and weird hats but if you donā€™t want people to know about your kids DONT TELL THEM THEN

Reactions: 1
She obviously reads here šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹
But no one here is saying she isnā€™t sharing enough? Weā€™re saying she shares too much! If she cared about her kids privacy at all then why does she share even that theyā€™re poorly at all?

I will never understand this ā€œwhat do you mean, these vulnerable people who I am responsible for who havenā€™t consented to having their lives shared because theyā€™re too young to understand what theyā€™re consenting to is MY responsibility!?ā€

Honestly influencers should be less worried about people saying they share TOO MUCH about their kids and more worried about the potentially thousands of people who are following, watching, and saying nothing and doing God knows what with the content they willingly share!?

Also now waiting for the story that Iā€™m apparently the weirdo for even thinking this šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But no one here is saying she isnā€™t sharing enough? Weā€™re saying she shares too much! If she cared about her kids privacy at all then why does she share even that theyā€™re poorly at all?

I will never understand this ā€œwhat do you mean, these vulnerable people who I am responsible for who havenā€™t consented to having their lives shared because theyā€™re too young to understand what theyā€™re consenting to is MY responsibility!?ā€

Honestly influencers should be less worried about people saying they share TOO MUCH about their kids and more worried about the potentially thousands of people who are following, watching, and saying nothing and doing God knows what with the content they willingly share!?

Also now waiting for the story that Iā€™m apparently the weirdo for even thinking this šŸ™„
Yes šŸ’Æ this ! ā¬† ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†

Also I never said anything about not sharing enough etc my point being was was it really necessary to only show part of your childā€™s eye and a bit of his hair in a hospital bed if you were wanting to keep which child it is private in the first place? Like was a picture actually needed? If your wanting to share about your childā€™s chronic illness by all means do that itā€™s your page I just donā€™t get the picture situation

Also I never said anything about not sharing enough etc my point being was was it really necessary to only show part of your childā€™s eye and a bit of his hair in a hospital bed if you were wanting to keep which child it is private in the first place? Like was a picture actually needed? If your wanting to share about your childā€™s chronic illness by all means do that itā€™s your page I just donā€™t get the picture situation
Same! I donā€™t get it.
I can only assume she wanted people to ask but not actually ask, or just certain people to askā€¦? Like when people check into hospital on Facebook so people comment asking whatā€™s wrong and they say ā€œIā€™ll dm youā€. Like whatā€™s the point in doing it in the first place, I donā€™t get it either!

Reactions: 3
Same! I donā€™t get it.
I can only assume she wanted people to ask but not actually ask, or just certain people to askā€¦? Like when people check into hospital on Facebook so people comment asking whatā€™s wrong and they say ā€œIā€™ll dm youā€. Like whatā€™s the point in doing it in the first place, I donā€™t get it either!
Also the ad this morning, is that the only time sheā€™s only going to come on and talk is when sheā€™s being paid for it? Since sheā€™s moved to Cyprus everythingā€™s just been black and white photos/videos and the odd school videos and of the kids swimming in the beach very strange. I remember she used to come on and chat with a cuppa and be a bit more relatable

Reactions: 4
Also the ad this morning, is that the only time sheā€™s only going to come on and talk is when sheā€™s being paid for it? Since sheā€™s moved to Cyprus everythingā€™s just been black and white photos/videos and the odd school videos and of the kids swimming in the beach very strange. I remember she used to come on and chat with a cuppa and be a bit more relatable
I see that she has read here and taken your comment on board! You were right, so much more relatable when she chats vs just having a bunch of photos of her and/or kids

Actually laughing out loud at her press visit to Saudi! Is there nothing she will do online to earn money? I guess once you sell your kids online and lost daily shots of them in their swimwear there's not much dignity left. As if she'd ever visit Saudi, and its vomit seeing her colonialesque images of being there.

Jade hasn't posted anything for a while.
Hopefully she's thinking about her children and giving them the privacy that they desreve.
And she's probably busy being a photographer too.

Jade hasn't posted anything for a while.
Hopefully she's thinking about her children and giving them the privacy that they desreve.
And she's probably busy being a photographer too.
Hopefully not busy getting knocked up again šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There seem to be less photos and videos of the children these days.
It's now mostly just Jade loving herself on camera šŸ™„.

Good to see Jade filming herself & falling in love with herself all over again šŸ¤Ø.

She said she has some work for Instagram she needed to shoot, what better way to get everyone to interact with her ads than coming back to insta for random photos of her in dresses and making out sheā€™s back