Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids are adaptable, especially the younger ones. I do feel sorry for her eldest thoigh, it’s a really hard age to move away from friends and then to move to a school where English isn’t the first language spoken. My heart breaks a little for him 🥺

Reactions: 6
Kids are adaptable, especially the younger ones. I do feel sorry for her eldest thoigh, it’s a really hard age to move away from friends and then to move to a school where English isn’t the first language spoken. My heart breaks a little for him 🥺
Yeah imagine going to a Turkish school at theos age, she says hes happy but I very much doubt it. And also she says she sits down with the kids and makes sure they are happy, they are too young!!! It's a load of tit, it must confuse them so much now plans have been changed. Glad they changed schools though the other looked like a Swedish prison

Reactions: 8
The level of self importance is unreal 🤣 why does she think anyone gives a tit what her kids are upto? They aren't royalty. It's the same with every influencer, most of us have our own kids and don't actually want to know what other people's kids days consist of. Very very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s getting called out on the turtle 🐢 thing !View attachment 755530
I watched the reel and you hear the woman who's with them explaining about the turtles and can clearly tell that they are there with experts and not doing it on their own?

Just to add I am not a jade fan, but I honestly don’t know how people can’t tell there are people there who know what they are doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She should have explained it in the original post though to preempt any questions. It all seems lovely and a great experience. If she’d explained clearly in the caption what was happening it would have been fine, not hours later in a story. It’s the whole wishy washy nature of her posts that get people confused. Sure, she can be poetic and arty if she likes, it’s her insta, but at the same time she has a responsibility to give some context to the thousands of people who she’s sharing with.

Ps I didn’t have the sound on the reel and didn’t even watch the whole thing so didn’t hear the experts in the background. So lots of others probably didn’t either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She should have explained it in the original post though to preempt any questions. It all seems lovely and a great experience. If she’d explained clearly in the caption what was happening it would have been fine, not hours later in a story. It’s the whole wishy washy nature of her posts that get people confused. Sure, she can be poetic and arty if she likes, it’s her insta, but at the same time she has a responsibility to give some context to the thousands of people who she’s sharing with.

Ps I didn’t have the sound on the reel and didn’t even watch the whole thing so didn’t hear the experts in the background. So lots of others probably didn’t either.
Yes totally agree especially with something as precious as the turtles 🐢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I watched the reel and you hear the woman who's with them explaining about the turtles and can clearly tell that they are there with experts and not doing it on their own?

Just to add I am not a jade fan, but I honestly don’t know how people can’t tell there are people there who know what they are doing?

I actually don’t think it was clear at all. There was definitely someone talking on the reel but without context and with music over the top of that it’s hard to hear what they are saying and if indeed they are an ‘expert’. She should have commented that she was with a guide or at the very least had a photo of the guide on the reel.

Reactions: 3
I think her reel wasn't clear, and she could have written "we went with a team.of experts to a hidden beach". But I think from the reel, picture post and stories it's clear they wernt alone, so the woman arguing with jade and the turtle people seems silly. She's even questioning them, which is her right but she looks silly imo. Oh my god I need a sit down , I can't believe I defended an insta hun 😅

I think she wanted to make it appear that they just come across some turtles on a deserted beach on their island paradise. When in fact it was pre-arranged an.led by experts.
Lovely experience though, but she should have made it clear from the start.
Children are starting their new school tomorrow, it would be nice if she manages to keep it a private moment 🙄.

What was this about?
There was an account on Instagram saying they were going to reveal the trolls etc. This is the mod post about it

Reactions: 4
Is she a professional photographer now?
I didn't realise that she was a professional photographer! I thought she trained as a hairdresser.
And a lot of photography courses are now a university degree.
When did she do that?
I have a very good camera and I take wonderful photos, but I am a absolutely not a photographer!
And, most of her photos are of herself, or she is in with her children and husband, she loves having her photo taken!
She's not the shy and insecure person that she makes out that she is!
Why can't she get on with with enjoying her life and have some regard for her children's privacy?

Reactions: 1
I want to know what came of the detective guy she enlisted to find the people behind the accounts she listed. He seemed legitimate 🧐🤔

Reactions: 1