Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jades account got hacked full on hacked & everything deleted. Photos, followers, the lot! She was about to start a new account from zero but apparently she got her old account back. So she’s turned it private. Tattler’s are being blamed apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Jades account got hacked full on hacked & everything deleted. Photos, followers, the lot! She was about to start a new account from zero but apparently she got her old account back. So she’s turned it private. Tattler’s are being blamed apparently!
How do you know all this

Wait for it..... Susie J Verrill also put on her stories today saying please go follow her new account! That’s before her old account got saved. She has still changed her name on her account to motherofalladventures and gone private but doesn’t need to start a fresh!. I would of loved to of seen that. I bet she wouldn’t of had all those original followers follower her again!

Reactions: 1
I'm still confused to what's gone on
Someone hacked her account & deleted everything from it. So she started a new one with help from her so called mummy influencer tribe & management. However her old account suddenly got retrieved so she deleted the new account but changed the name of her old account & turned it private.

Attachments

Someone hacked her account & deleted everything from it. So she started a new one with help from her so called mummy influencer tribe & management. However her old account suddenly got retrieved so she deleted the new account but changed the name of her old account & turned it private.
How did they delete it all then magic it bk

Even with her talking about it this morning I still don't believe it went then like magic came bk. 💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 2
#ad #gifted for dental treatment incoming 1st July! Shameless bleep seems to have reaped the rewards following her shameless grifting. & of course she'll be sharing the bleeping treatment....YES...because her followers are bleeping paying for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4