Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her house is tiny and not very nice as well. I don’t know the area she lives in, but from the bits she has shown it looks like a mid terrace. I know I’ve mentioned it before but doesn’t even look like they have a dining table that fits them all round. And the garden is a complete state! I know they have done a bit of painting recently, but it’s not like she’s there showing off the house saying it’s a renovation project or what they have been doing etc. Which also makes me guess it’s rented and not bought.
The screenshots from here - how cringe! I’ve seen lots of people on IG talk about here in the past, but a lot of the time I genuinely think they didn’t realise they were being talked about on here and then someone has told them. It’s clear she just comes on to see what’s being said about her. And the comment about not knowing what her disposable income is - it’s always her defence is to say it’s non of people’s business etc and can’t believe people talk about stuff like that, but she’s the one putting herself, her children and their lives online.

Reactions: 4
Weren’t they emigrating to Australia at some point? I would have thought the house would be insta perfect, especially as she works so hard to stay on brand with the toys the children have and the way she styles her family. Not to mention the filters!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she moved to Devon with the kids so serks could do up another house closer to London? Then he would come down and see them at the weekend?

Emigrating to Australia - a lie
Renting in Devon - anything for a photo
I think they bought a cheap place that needs work but she can’t make it insta perfect can she not like the fridge she takes pictures of constantly

and today she’s selling presets for photos and kids activity sheets?! bleeping hell

Reactions: 1
Yes she rented in Devon, Exeter I think, then moved to London to the amazing house serks was doing up. Said she would show us house updates but it never happened, we only see tiny certain parts of the house so god knows, but she needs to keep the image that she thinks is perfect. Someone said on here before they saw her on a bus with the children and they were dirty and dressed like chavs, so I smell bullshit

Reactions: 2
Definitely not, she only puts pics up of the kids when they are dressed to perfection for instagram. I remember the person said she saw her shouting at her kids in Poundland or somewhere and they were covered in chocolate, yet she talks so sweetly on stories. I reckon If everyone saw them around on a normal day they would be shocked. Heard her dad is a crim aswell!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️

Definitely not, she only puts pics up of the kids when they are dressed to perfection for instagram. I remember the person said she saw her shouting at her kids in Poundland or somewhere and they were covered in chocolate, yet she talks so sweetly on stories. I reckon If everyone saw them around on a normal day they would be shocked. Heard her dad is a crim aswell!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️
To be fair I talk to my kids different around different people, whos dad the kids

I take back what I said about it being a mid terrace. Looks like an (ex?) council house. As if you look a few posts back she’s sat outside her front door and you can see the rest of the street in the background. Which unless they have extended it then it’s going to be your typical 3 bed semi I’m guessing!

I take back what I said about it being a mid terrace. Looks like an (ex?) council house. As if you look a few posts back she’s sat outside her front door and you can see the rest of the street in the background. Which unless they have extended it then it’s going to be your typical 3 bed semi I’m guessing!
They all sleep together so only need a one bed 😂😂

Has she deleted said photo since you posted this? Can’t find it 👀👃

• Wow
Lol yeah she’s been gifted giant beds for 2 bedrooms so squeezes them all in there🤦🏻‍♀️ Won’t be able to do that forever jadey, I suggest you cut back on the spending and save for a bigger house!

Lol yeah she’s been gifted giant beds for 2 bedrooms so squeezes them all in there🤦🏻‍♀️ Won’t be able to do that forever jadey, I suggest you cut back on the spending and save for a bigger house!
Be like in Charlie and the chocolate factory all in one bed 🍫😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Also talking about her husband, I remember back when she was flogging dodgy teething tit she used to be quite open about her husband being related to tamer Hassan and now ( bar following him and his kids) she keeps it very quiet! Doesn’t quite fit the content these days jade? (Awaits story about being related to the Hassan’s)

Just gonna leave this here View attachment 157274
This can’t be him?!

Wow just looking back at her photos. She has changed ALOT! She used to live in a cottage?! Surrounded by cath kidston style furniture! She even used the #shabbychic!!!

Someone mentioned it previously but I think taser Hassan is Mellie’a godfather

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow