Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they are really scummy, she deff needs help... out of touch of reality and doesn’t know between right and wrong, advertising a druggie is not good for ya image girl..... ( along with a lot of things) just think she’s thick as shite

Reactions: 1
“Tell us more about your gangster connections”
I don’t have any gangster connections luv, I’ve followed her since her early days and she USED to post about Tamer Hassan and them being related as said by another poster so erm don’t know what else to say to that one.

I don’t have any gangster connections luv, I’ve followed her since her early days and she USED to post about Tamer Hassan and them being related as said by another poster so erm don’t know what else to say to that one.
No I think you read that wrong, they are saying she should be asked if she has any gangster connections lol

Reactions: 2
Why does and copy pics off Pinterest and put them on her instagram? And she makes money? Surely that’s copyright.....

A actor he's in football factory and many other films. I also heard jade's s dad is a criminal as well so she must love that life style,
Yeah her dad is dodgy, apparently her whole family are chavs... this is why the sweet and innocent vibe she puts on makes me laugh so much. Also I think she must only have a couple of expensive insta worthy outfits, as the only time she shows herself is if she’s in the same two outfits ( this doesn’t include your pyjamas Jade 😂) like I said she probably wears joggers and a hoody the rest of the time ☺

Reactions: 2
Yeah her dad is dodgy, apparently her whole family are chavs... this is why the sweet and innocent vibe she puts on makes me laugh so much. Also I think she must only have a couple of expensive insta worthy outfits, as the only time she shows herself is if she’s in the same two outfits ( this doesn’t include your pyjamas Jade 😂) like I said she probably wears joggers and a hoody the rest of the time ☺
Do her family all live up there with her? What does her dad do

It does make me laugh that some of the influencers who if you looked through their feed and didn’t look closer, you would think they were wealthy, nice houses, live lovely lives etc. But then you look into them further and realise actually they are nothing like they portray and it’s just one off photos!

I know one of her sisters friends and her dads called Graham, covered in tattoos, think she said he moved abroad. But he’s known in Exeter for his crimes, just not a very nice family.

Just genuinely curious, how do people know she has dodgy family from her Instagram?