Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the dress really gifted? I would be really disappointed if it was. I like her and enjoy her stories. I always feel her husband works really hard for the family and she does too, looking after 5 children.
I would hate to think she is not sticking to the rules and lying to us.
Working hard for the family? The only hard work in that house is from the kids who are exploited to duck to pay for her dresses and no doubt her veneers, to sort the mess in her mouth! & DO NOT get me started on the prolific images she posts of all her children in various states of undress and in the bath. She is an abhorrent mother and does jack tit to protect her family. Give me the choice between a hard working grifting mother vs. protective mother....NO contest! Images of her children have been used by other people, she knows, she posted the information herself, yet she continues her horrific CHILD ABUSE.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The way she talks to forreessssst (or however she spells his name) is quite put on. She put on a sweet voice with the kids but her facial expression just says ‘oh piss off!’.

Reactions: 4
No idea, I don’t follow her anymore so don’t even know what the dress looks like!

No it wasn’t UGG bought it herself- she got quite offended when someone messaged her about ‘wanting a husband that earns like hers’ she replied with what makes you think it’s my husband’s money? *burrrn*. Elle said she got hers in the sale. Jade is just a sheep, she would rather be bankrupt and relevant than live within her means.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She probably gets a fair amount of money she's done(well kids have) alot of ads and stuff this last year

Reactions: 1
She blatantly lives in a small downstairs flat.... I know the area she lives in and if she had a decent house it would be a good size.

funny how she brags about EVERYTHING but not her house?!

Reactions: 2
She blatantly lives in a small downstairs flat.... I know the area she lives in and if she had a decent house it would be a good size.

funny how she brags about EVERYTHING but not her house?!
A flat 😂😂😂😂can u imagine be sleeping in draws and in doorways