Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of like the dress however I would never pay that for a dress especially telling everyone how much it cost when many have lost their jobs or has a cut in income. Seems a crappy show off move

Reactions: 1
It looks ridiculous wearing a £245 dress just to sit on your phone on the sofa talking to strangers. I think she’s very bad at declaring gifts so perhaps she possibly didn’t pay for it.

Reactions: 3
She’s got personality issues. Like mentioned above, she has days of saying how depressed she is, and then has days of bragging about a £245 dress. That is an OBSCENE amount on a bloody dress that gets covered in yucky stuff by the kids, and i can’t imagine if they live in a house like that they have money so disposable, I’d be fuming and fucked off if I was serks, whinging about him being at work for the day on a Saturday while she’s sat there like lady muck in her snobby dress that doesn’t suit her in the slightest. She’s a tracksuit kinda girl.

Wow the price of those dresses are eye watering. What does Serk do?
The rumour mill was rife back in the day that he was a drug dealer

his family are renowned in south London for their criminal activity per say if you want something go see the Arifs

Reactions: 1
I dont follow her anymore purely because I dont find her remotely relatable so not much of an opinion, but I will never ever understand why people come on here and actively look for comments about themselves? Are they hoping itll all be arse kissing and saying how amazing they are? If you know it wont be nice then dont come searching for it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s a more unlikeable/unremarkable/unlikeable instagrammer.

hope your inbox is flooded with all the praise you needed from your followers jade

Reactions: 4
Woooooohoooooo I got a shout out 😂😂😂😂, why on earth does she come on here and read it. I would avoid it like the plague, mind you, it’s attention seeking which is what she loves and also a subject to talk about, this is most interesting her stories have been for a long time, now she will share lick arse DMs from people. And I didn’t say you wear tracksuits Jadey....I said you are a tracksuit kinda girl because you are far too chavvy at heart to be wearing pretty ladylike dresses, stop trying to be a Pinterest girl we know the truth 💞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was the dress really gifted? I would be really disappointed if it was. I like her and enjoy her stories. I always feel her husband works really hard for the family and she does too, looking after 5 children.
I would hate to think she is not sticking to the rules and lying to us.

Last edited:
Was the dress really gifted? I would be really disappointed if it was. I like her and enjoy her stories. I always feel her husband works really hard for the family and she does too, looking after 5 children.
I would hate to think she is not sticking to the rules and lying to us.
Jade is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 3