Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a blatant bleeping beg on yesterday's stories for free dental treatment. Stop pushing out kids, get a bleeping job and pay for your own treatment.

Reactions: 3
She makes me laugh, bragging about how much her dress cost on Instagram, nobody gives a tit. She looks like a junkie in those dresses, her tattoo on the wrist ruins the look 😂. She try’s so hard to be something she’s not and she should of put that money towards dental treatment because her knashers are horrendous!🦷 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes me laugh, bragging about how much her dress cost on Instagram, nobody gives a tit. She looks like a junkie in those dresses, her tattoo on the wrist ruins the look 😂. She try’s so hard to be something she’s not and she should of put that money towards dental treatment because her knashers are horrendous!🦷 🦷
Without a doubt the scrounging witch is waiting for a freebie to sort those teeth! She's attempted a couple of grifting posts on stories recently. bleeping pay for them yaself.

Reactions: 3
I struggle with this woman. On the one hand she has 5 kids and she seems like a lovely mum but she writes heartfelt mental health “i’m struggling posts” for engagement one day, literally yesterday and then it’s all forgotten the next. She does this all the time. I felt so sad for her on one occasion and messaged her like an idiot with my experience of pnd & literally poured my heart out and she didn’t even respond. Nothing.
Today she’s moaning about her husband working on a Saturday on the same day as bragging about buying a £245 dress & I genuinely don’t get it. I’d rather spend less money on a dress & £300 less on a baby carrier like all the other insta clones so my husband didn’t have to work on a weekend.
She’s been very vocal about the BLM movement & has talked / preached about being anti racist yet she still follows Susie Verrill who she has always tried to cling on to tagging her in stories Etc. If she meant a word of it she would actually take a stand & take action. She didn’t call her out and she still follows so for all the different skin tone crayons she buys it means nothing. It’s all for the gram *sits and awaits collab with invisilign*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m intrigued how many bedrooms that house actually has? The downstairs looks small so I’m guessing it’s only a 3 bed... where do they all sleep? Serks slept in a separate room at their old house if I remember correctly. If she spent less money on dresses that look like king size fitted sheets and put it towards a bigger house all her brood could have their own bedrooms 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued how many bedrooms that house actually has? The downstairs looks small so I’m guessing it’s only a 3 bed... where do they all sleep? Serks slept in a separate room at their old house if I remember correctly. If she spent less money on dresses that look like king size fitted sheets and put it towards a bigger house all her brood could have their own bedrooms 🤔
🤣🤣🤣 king size fitted sheets! So true!

Reactions: 1