Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's really sad that she's letting her IG affect her so much 😞 Step away from it!

Her whole feed is dire and no, she doesn't need a home office as she doesn't have a job apart from putting photos of her kids and contents of fridge in the net.

Didn’t she inform us recently that she had made the Decision to safe guard her children’s privacy by muting their voices and giggles, instead setting her insta posts to music?
I haven’t looked at her feed for a bit (I find her dull, unrelatable and repetitive) but one of her latest stories is Forest full of giggles?
She can now add contradictory and hypocritical to her bio!
If you stand for something, have some conviction, be an adult! I realise this is a bit of a rant but I can’t abide people that talk the talk but buckle under (self

Lol her latest post - why tf does she need a home office?!
Her house seems really small - how does she have room for a home office?! She has a small table pushed up against the wall that always has the chairs on top to create more space and doesn't appear to have another, and even then I think it's a recent addition as she had those mats down before. So if space is that short, I'd be willing to bet that's a desk in one of the kids rooms or something. She's really lucky to be able to work from home?! I didn't realise she had a job? Or is it more bullshit so she could get a free printer?

She doesn't have an office that was prob set up for the #Ad

yeah I can hear the kids giggleS so that 'we want to keep them special giggles to ourselves' didn't last long!

Her house seems really small - how does she have room for a home office?! She has a small table pushed up against the wall that always has the chairs on top to create more space and doesn't appear to have another, and even then I think it's a recent addition as she had those mats down before. So if space is that short, I'd be willing to bet that's a desk in one of the kids rooms or something. She's really lucky to be able to work from home?! I didn't realise she had a job? Or is it more bullshit so she could get a free printer?
She does work from home doesn't she she posts 100s of the same photos daily that must be hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is this woman constantly giving her young children tea to drink !?!

Reactions: 2
Is she pregnant she has that pregnant look ., maybe it's the dress?!
Oh god! Surely her doctors told her that she shouldn’t have anymore? She’s already had premmies luckily they’ve been after 30 weeks. The next one might be even earlier!