Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth are those world book day costumes? They’re just generic lazy superhero costumes. Schools so desperately discourage kids to come in as superheroes and want them to come in as a book character! Also why waste your money, use Your imagination, use charity shops and lovely face paints to create characters, not bloody cheap flammable costumes probably made by so child in another country! So much for reducing waste Jade, maybe reducing water should extend beyond the fridge!

Reactions: 1
How on earth are those world book day costumes? They’re just generic lazy superhero costumes. Schools so desperately discourage kids to come in as superheroes and want them to come in as a book character! Also why waste your money, use Your imagination, use charity shops and lovely face paints to create characters, not bloody cheap flammable costumes probably made by so child in another country! So much for reducing waste Jade, maybe reducing water should extend beyond the fridge!
I really wanted to comment to say.. Er.. Its BOOK DAY. 🙄 They aren't from books. Drives me mad seeing all the fricking spiderman and elsa costumes every bloody year

Reactions: 3
World book day is 5th March!
School’s are have half-term.
Obviously I can’t see the posts 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
At least dress them as actual characters from the comic ‘books’ 😂

The clips of kids with captions 'giggles' but you can't hear feck all!! There was obv a discussion with her and husband re their kids being 'sold' for tit and their compromise, or to make them feel better.. was no sound 😂😂

• Haha
Is she taking the piss? A video of them singing row row row your boat with no sound?! What’s the bleeping point.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly Jade follows and comments on this thread so I want to say this to her in the kindest possible way: if you are not in a good head space, step back from social media. You will never find peace on Instagram. Connect with you kids without using your phone. Don’t rely on the reactions of others to drive your self worth. Kindness certainly counts, but when you put yourself on a public platform, you have to be prepared for all sorts of feedback, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t imagine being in a position where social media was a way of life and my means of generating income. In a more traditional job as an employee you would speak to bosses/line manager/peers for support but these insta folk don’t have that and we all know that it can become a massive rabbit hole they fall into.
will she have the confidence and conviction to step away from social media if that’s what’ll make her feel better.

I couldn’t imagine being in a position where social media was a way of life and my means of generating income. In a more traditional job as an employee you would speak to bosses/line manager/peers for support but these insta folk don’t have that and we all know that it can become a massive rabbit hole they fall into.
will she have the confidence and conviction to step away from social media if that’s what’ll make her feel better.
No because she needs to continue exploiting her children for money.

How the duck do these peeps do it. I swear to god I almost have to physically wrestle my kids to the floor to get ONE goddamn photo of them on holiday! We are currently on holiday and will they let me take one bleeping family photo?! No.