Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I get holidays in term time, but surely plastering it on ig is asking for fines?!
Well mine have inset day on Friday 14th so if I took this week off it would only be 8 sessions. To be fined you have to have taken more than 10 sessions in a 70 day period. So even if she has taken all five days the head won’t have grounds to apply to the council to fine her.
Also if the holiday is gifted, the risk of £60 fines is a small price to pay.
She has 1 in reception who wouldn’t be fined as he’s summer born and 4, she has one in yr 1 and one in yr 7, so although she’s an awful child selling IGer, I see no issue with taking this week off.
I will look forward to Jade’s unbelievably stressful break away, where she hates every minute, can’t bear looking after so many small people in a different place, is an anxious stressed mess declaring Serks and Theo her saviours, while she craves tea in her lounge with the tv on and iPads deployed. I’m not sure why she’s doing it to herself 😂

Reactions: 1
Is it a gifted trip?? Otherwise would be extortionate!!

.... ok defo looks it is!! There is no #ad is there?

She’s just gone from really boring to super boring in silence - but don’t forget the hipster filter that will keep you relevant jade

Reactions: 2
Wait a minute. She is fine sharing stories of her children sleeping, following them on their daily activities and of course sharing her son’s special needs with the world but says she needs to protect their privacy so will no longer have sound on her videos. Any one else confused 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the filters these Instafolk use, clearly not current enough. It just confused me.

I’m sorry but the holiday looks really boring 🥱
Absolutely, I hope they are having fun and it may be that they weren’t looking for an action packed snow adventure holiday, but it’s just been sledging and walking so far.