Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I really try to like her I do... but the fridge has put me off her for life

a JAR of mushrooms 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so sad! Even read the comments about the carrots going off quickly, so stuck them in a jar 😂

It's quite orange or is that the filter?? Also she's obv been on here again saying about the hate. Y would anyone want to read people talkin about them 😬
It’s the filter she insists on using 🙄

Unbelievable how much do you loose decanting yoghurt ? Ludicrous. Assume the cheese string comment she made was straight from here

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha it's quite funny how she's made the carrots shorter to fit into the jars, anything for the gram. She's desperate to fit in.

Her recent post is directly addressing the comments on here. Why open up your fridge for the world to see if you can’t handle all sorts of feedback? Did she honestly think no one would question why she left carrots out of the crisper when everybody know they go soft? Or why she has poured milk and yoghurt into other storage containers .. maybe there is a reason and that it isn’t just for an instagram worthy fridge but I suspect not 🤷‍♀️ Surely she was thinking all these things Would raise questions when she was styling her fridge!

Reactions: 2
Her recent post is directly addressing the comments on here. Why open up your fridge for the world to see if you can’t handle all sorts of feedback? Did she honestly think no one would question why she left carrots out of the crisper when everybody know they go soft? Or why she has poured milk and yoghurt into other storage containers .. maybe there is a reason and that it isn’t just for an instagram worthy fridge but I suspect not 🤷‍♀️ Surely she was thinking all these things Would raise questions when she was styling her fridge!
I don’t think she’s smart enough to realise the whole fridge thing is stupid and how people could see how fake it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fridge post is hilarious! It is exactly what Instagram is all about. Emperors new clothes. Instagram is the home of fakery and absolute bullshit. Bravo jade, bravo.

She goes on about the smoothies that her children drink loads of🙈 like it’s a good thing! Is she really that thick!?! Loads in the press lately about those smoothies causing high sugar spikes or something.

Reactions: 1
So she’s made it her New Years resolution to use less plastic. I’m assuming to do her bit in ‘saving the planet,’ yet she admitted in the comments on the fridge post that once she opens a jar of sauce she uses it once and then just bins the rest of it. Food wastage is a pretty big deal Jade, you absolute TIT. So how about when you’ve opened a jar of sauce, decant it into one of your many storage containers so it can look all pretty in your staged fridge :)

So she’s made it her New Years resolution to use less plastic. I’m assuming to do her bit in ‘saving the planet,’ yet she admitted in the comments on the fridge post that once she opens a jar of sauce she uses it once and then just bins the rest of it. Food wastage is a pretty big deal Jade, you absolute TIT. So how about when you’ve opened a jar of sauce, decant it into one of your many storage containers so it can look all pretty in your staged fridge :)
And empty everything out of the plastic she bought it in to decant it makes no difference at all.

Those smoothies are not great and full of sugar. They have all the fibre removed and only the juice and sugar left from the fruit. Just because it’s fruit sugars doesn’t make it healthy, it’s still sugar, rots your teeth and causes sugar spikes. Fruit is good when eaten as a whole or made into a smoothie using the whole fruit and not the fibre being sieved out, like they are in these smoothies. You might as well give your kids squash as the sugar content Is probably the same, sometimes more in a smoothie. The fact that they drink it everyday is not a great thing. Treat it like a treat food.

Those plastic pouches look like a witch to clean after use! I also can’t imagine Jade buying unpacked food to put into these containers and pouches, shes probably just buying plastic packaged foods, taking them out and just repackaging at home! What a waste of time!

Back hone for the day! God she really needs to learn to spell check! It takes two second’s!

Latest insta post about the juice comments 😂 bore off! If you don’t want to be judged as a mother Jade, don’t sell your kids souls for money! Certainly don’t put pictures of the contents of your fridge online and expect no backlash. Honestly if you want to be an ‘influencer’ deal with it.

Oh duck off Jade. We’re only commenting on the juice because you’re trying to portray a complete opposite picture of what you’re now banging on about from your stupid bleeping fridge and the fact that your kids ‘never eat cheese strings’ (let’s be honest hun, they obvs do) just choose between the ‘Uber healthy insta mummy who never gives her kids sugar’ or the one who gives their kids a sweet to shut them up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor jade is really struggling with being an instamum and people having an opinion isn’t she. Problem is, if you pay to look like a duck, wear hats that belong in the desert not the English moors, burn your kids on holiday, pretend your fridge is like a display shelf in a mortuary and photo and sell your kids continuously, people will pass comment. Not even judgement Jade, literally just discussing your (tit) content as an influencer.

Reactions: 8