Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, I hope they are having fun and it may be that they weren’t looking for an action packed snow adventure holiday, but it’s just been sledging and walking so far.
I was thinking the same, beautiful but you only need a couple of days of that with small kids.
She keeps tagging the accommodation and they previously gifted influencers so this must be some kind of ad.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same, beautiful but you only need a couple of days of that with small kids.
She keeps tagging the accommodation and they previously gifted influencers so this must be some kind of ad.
But I’m sure she is experienced enough to know the correct procedure when it comes to gifts and ads, if indeed that is the case. I would be itching to get on skis and hit the slopes!

• Haha
God she clearly has been gifted this holiday and isn’t declaring it! Then saying she is now muting her kids stories for privacy! Wtf?? Privacy is she joking she exploits her children on Instagram for her own gain then has the audacity to say she’s trying to protect there privacy! Sorry who is this melt!

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha this makes no sense what so ever why would anyone want to watch silent stories of her kids .... Shes posting them for thousands to see so I don't think them muting "giggling" is going to protect them. Is she OK.

Reactions: 2
How bizarre - showing your kids asleep etc yet no sound .. they want to keep their giggles private?? You over share your kids everyday for years and only now you want to keep 'giggles' private!!

Jade ...it makes no sense love!!!!

... also where is the bloody #AD?? As if you wouid pay all that money to go bloody sledging!'

Reactions: 2
I think she's bored too, she literally storied the entire day. Surely treasuring every moment wouldn't be filming the same scene over and over...

Firstly I bet it's actually because they are all together. So doesn't want us to hear the noise and chaos of 5 children. The dreamy story of the little ones playing row row or whatever on the bed wouldn't be so dreamy if you could hear the others arguing over the iPad or something!

It's a bit late to start claiming she's protecting their privacy! She's already put them out there. All the people who know who they are, where they live, the kids names etc. Turning off the sound isn't going to make any difference.

With her eldest being at secondary school now. I bet loads of his friends have IG now. Imagine how embarrassing it must be for him that it's all open for his friends to see 😞

Reactions: 1
Amused that after a very relaxing (free? holiday - a much needed pamper box has arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And that's why those hideous hats are for magazines... .. Mind you, who would chose to wear one in weather like this? 😂

Just asked her why her post about being kind - needed the swear word ! Sent me 8 messages - she just reposted it ! Is the reason ! Well ofc she did no imagination to do her own

Now blocked - how will I cope 🤪

• Haha
Just asked her why her post about being kind - needed the swear word ! Sent me 8 messages - she just reposted it ! Is the reason ! Well ofc she did no imagination to do her own

Now blocked - how will I cope 🤪
How very pathetic is that!!!! 😂