Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor jade is really struggling with being an instamum and people having an opinion isn’t she. Problem is, if you pay to look like a duck, wear hats that belong in the desert not the English moors, burn your kids on holiday, pretend your fridge is like a display shelf in a mortuary and photo and sell your kids continuously, people will pass comment. Not even judgement Jade, literally just discussing your (tit) content as an influencer.
What are those hats tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can you expect to be on Instagram, influencing people and not expect people to have an opinion? just don’t come here and read knowing full well what you might find! Carry on influencing, and if you stand by what you do and how you do it, have confidence. Don’t throw snide comments on your insta-page, own your tit and go about your business without worrying about little ol’us on Tattle!

Reactions: 6
That ad is absolutely shocking, recycled picture and said the shadow was infact a dinosaur😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm cringing so so so hard right now. No jade, it doesn't work.
Also chewits never went, I have them in most shops where I live🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That ad is absolutely shocking, recycled picture and said the shadow was infact a dinosaur😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm cringing so so so hard right now. No jade, it doesn't work.
Also chewits never went, I have them in most shops where I live🤔
I did wonder, I thought they were still around?!

Chewits never went anywhere 😂 I’ve seen them in shops consistently over the past 10 years at least hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mate I’m on fire right now! Jade has said her Instagram isn’t letting her answer any questions about her new hair! No Jade your saving face as I bet know one asked you any questions lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats gunna to be entertaining 🤣 She’ll be back after 1 day! Or something will happen & won’t be able to go ie it was never planned in the first place!

I mean I get holidays in term time, but surely plastering it on ig is asking for fines?!

Reactions: 1