Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her but saw get on the explore page today. Why on earth is it acceptable to story about your sons medical issues? Storying about him being assessed at school for sensory issues is not something any normal mum would share with thousands of followers! Respect his privacy. Would jade like her medical records to be publicly discussed? I'm absolutely shocked and horrified. Is anything not for sale? Poor kids. And what's with cheap felt cowboy hat?
I agree, but i do wonder if she and others share things like this because they don't have "real life" friends to talk to.. Or maybe I'm just having a soppy day 😂

Reactions: 1
One of her most recent post was about how sad she is she won’t be having a 6th child. She’s probably more sad that she will run out of content than not having a 6th child as what is she going to blog about when her last two go to school! I also don’t understand why she would want a 6th one when all her babies are pre-term! Surely the consultant would warn you against.

Reactions: 2
One of her most recent post was about how sad she is she won’t be having a 6th child. She’s probably more sad that she will run out of content than not having a 6th child as what is she going to blog about when her last two go to school! I also don’t understand why she would want a 6th one when all her babies are pre-term! Surely the consultant would warn you against.
She said she felt ‘done’ but I think that’s a big fat lie. I think her husband has probably told her no more! I doubt they could actually afford anymore 🤷‍♀️

Also, just noticed she’s edited the ‘duck off’ post to say ‘get lost’ instead 😂 must have realised what a bleep it made her look

She’s obviously taken my previous comment on board with regards to the television being on all the time! She was baking with her little girl and made it a point to mention that they were baking with Nursery Rhymes on. A step in the right direction at least. That tv on constantly in the background was really getting on my nerves. Can she not just be with her kids without background noise!
I think she has read all of our posts and taken them on board! I commented that it was strange she was talking so much about her home renovations then didn’t show us even a glimpse of one room but since then she has definitely filmed more of her home. A few of us also commented about being bombarded with ads and she seems to have done less of that too. I’m pretty certain that every person who has a thread about them here reads it, how could you not help yourself 😂

Reactions: 4
That picture of her fridge tho 😂 wonder where shes hidden all the cheese strings and peppa pig yogurts. Clearly staged for the gram ofc!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a joker. As if her fridge actually looks like that. Who decants things into all those bizarre tubs? Certainly not a busy mother of 5. Twatwaffle.

• Haha
She has had her lips done for sure! Everything is staged her fridge is not like that.I used to love following her but she is a different person now just after money.

Reactions: 5
That picture of her fridge tho 😂 wonder where shes hidden all the cheese strings and peppa pig yogurts. Clearly staged for the gram ofc!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought that as well! Where is the food the children will actually eat?!

Doesn't appear to have much furniture in her house and only a 4 seater dining table - but it's okay, she has like £100 worth of nice storage tubs in her fridge.

Reactions: 3
the Fridge is so staged, I can’t work out what actual meals are going to be cooked. Just lots of cut up bits of meat, fruit and cheese. What’s with the milk being poured into that container?!

Why would I go and see her to learn about Cadbury's hot chocolate?!? I'm so confused!

The fridge stuff is so confusing! I don’t understand why you would bother to pour milk into a jug but not put carrots in the crisper - they will go horrible and soft in a flash . Also is that pita bread partially wrapped in only a tea towel up the top? I’m so confused by that as well!

Would love to see the kitchen side and all the stuff she took out to get the fridge to look like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This fridge is Instagram at its most ridiculous. One big instasham. A strategically placed orange on the middle shelf, milk decanted in a jar with no spout. No actual food. It’s bonkers “No plastic for the win” 6 months ago she was one of the instamums doing an ad for the M&S little shop...single use plastic tat at its finest.

Reactions: 7
I am pissing at the stories today ‘I’ve had questions about my lips and Botox’.
duck off; you’ve been reading this 😂😂

• Haha
Haha I love it, she’s asking today if anyone knows of any good tape hair extensions! Well her so called best friend mother of five boys has just had her hair dyed dark & was also debating whether to put her taped hair extensions back in the other day! Talk about being a copy cat! Embarrassing much!

I’m loving it Jade has now decided to acknowledge mother of five boys and her hair extensions on her stories about 5hours after her original post asking if anyone knows of any good hair extensions! I see someone’s been reading tattle 🤣🤣

It's quite orange or is that the filter?? Also she's obv been on here again saying about the hate. Y would anyone want to read people talkin about them 😬