Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her username is open to interpretation but I doubt she actually gave it that much thought herself and Iā€™m pretty sure she got the idea from another mum blogger years ago!

Just like anything jade does itā€™s all for show/effect - the name is pathetic just like she is

Just like anything jade does itā€™s all for show/effect - the name is pathetic just like she is
Can I ask if you know Jade personally? She doesn't seem to be liked by many people and gets quite a lot of negativity . I know of Jade but dont actually know her. I'm just intrigued

Her recent posts seem like she is really struggling, and her latest post made me cringe. Considering she's doing #ad's etc I don't think think the whole 'duck off' post is very professional. Surely if you are putting yourself out there as an 'influencer' you realise that not everyone will like you?

Reactions: 4
Honestly. Just intrigued.

šŸ˜³

Her recent posts seem like she is really struggling, and her latest post made me cringe. Considering she's doing #ad's etc I don't think think the whole 'duck off' post is very professional. Surely if you are putting yourself out there as an 'influencer' you realise that not everyone will like you?
I've noticed too that she seems to be struggling. I see a lot of post saying she's not as she comes across on instagram and she's fake etc but wondered where people get this from. Like, do they know her personally or is it just people's opinions?

I noticed the only person youā€™ve posted about and discussed on here is Jade so Iā€™m guessing you are Jade and yes I do know you personally or in ā€œreal lifeā€ and you are as fake and phony as you portray yourself to be on Instagram

Reactions: 1
I noticed the only person youā€™ve posted about and discussed on here is Jade so Iā€™m guessing you are Jade and yes I do know you personally or in ā€œreal lifeā€ and you are as fake and phony as you portray yourself to be on Instagram
I'm not jade! I dont follow many 'influencers' so didn't know about this website until Jade posted about it a while ago. It's ok never mind!

This poster spells "I've" correctly though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I'm not jade! I dont follow many 'influencers' so didn't know about this website until Jade posted about it a while ago. It's ok never mind!
I donā€™t think youā€™re Jade! The whole reason I made a tattle account was because I wanted to rant about her šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think youā€™re Jade! The whole reason I made a tattle account was because I wanted to rant about her šŸ˜‚
Grr she just a child seller whoā€™s entire brand is oranged photos. Her bizarre fillers were the tipping point for me. I used to quite like her, and remember when she was on a morning programme with Richard Madely and I thought she was likeable, but after burning her children to a crisp on holiday, nearly every photo being all 5 squeezed into 1 ā€˜squareā€™ with cheesy, cutesy grins to get free clothes and ads it all makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her but saw get on the explore page today. Why on earth is it acceptable to story about your sons medical issues? Storying about him being assessed at school for sensory issues is not something any normal mum would share with thousands of followers! Respect his privacy. Would jade like her medical records to be publicly discussed? I'm absolutely shocked and horrified. Is anything not for sale? Poor kids. And what's with cheap felt cowboy hat?

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s obviously taken my previous comment on board with regards to the television being on all the time! She was baking with her little girl and made it a point to mention that they were baking with Nursery Rhymes on. A step in the right direction at least. That tv on constantly in the background was really getting on my nerves. Can she not just be with her kids without background noise!

Reactions: 2