Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring and her lips are ridiculous- I’ve seen her around the local area and she looks a right pleb in that hat 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She trys to make her life like a magazine shoot, trying too hard hun. She will get preggers soon when she gets bored of forrest. It seems to be a pattern of hers. How can you go from a name like Theo to FORREST. Its a no from me.
Theo has a different dad, so was named before Serks was around. I don’t understand why she’s called Edie, Eidee. Just weird. E and i like that form the sound ‘eye’ or ‘ay’ not ‘ee’ so it will always be mispronounced.

Reactions: 1
Theo has a different dad, so was named before Serks was around. I don’t understand why she’s called Edie, Eidee. Just weird. E and i like that form the sound ‘eye’ or ‘ay’ not ‘ee’ so it will always be mispronounced.
How do you know he has a different dad? Do you know her?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
How do you know he has a different dad? Do you know her?
You obviously haven’t read the thread (actually just checked- it wasn’t this one, there were 2 threads for a while) He’s much older than the other kids and has a different dad, she has referenced it herself in the past 🙄 but people who followed years will know, it’s not a secret. Odd you think I’d have to know her to know that.

Reactions: 3
Always wondered if she has actually married Serks? Never seen any photos or anything and I'm sure I've heard somewhere that they aren't married?

You obviously haven’t read the thread (actually just checked- it wasn’t this one, there were 2 threads for a while) He’s much older than the other kids and has a different dad, she has referenced it herself in the past 🙄 but people who followed years will know, it’s not a secret. Odd you think I’d have to know her to know that.
Haha sorry my original message was a bit short, so sounded a bit accusatory 🙈
Just curious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha sorry my original message was a bit short, so sounded a bit accusatory 🙈
Just curious!!
No worries 😂 her sister came on here once and got very upset so never quite sure if someone is defending them! There was another thread where some people lived near her in Devon and knew her from when Theo was small.

Always wondered if she has actually married Serks? Never seen any photos or anything and I'm sure I've heard somewhere that they aren't married?
They aren’t married she just took his surname - someone as photo obsessed as her would share 1000000 photos if they were

Yeah she had theo when she was young and wasn't with the dad, she likes to think she's got money and she's privileged but she's not. Her dad's a criminal

I bet she won't be storying about any of this 😂
I used to know of her when she lived on Devon too but wasn't aware of her dad being a criminal! Just goes to show all is not as rosy as it seems on instagram. She definitely seems to have changed since her days in Devon. I always felt sorry for her really. I think she was very much a loner and not liked very much

I used to know of her when she lived on Devon too but wasn't aware of her dad being a criminal! Just goes to show all is not as rosy as it seems on instagram. She definitely seems to have changed since her days in Devon. I always felt sorry for her really. I think she was very much a loner and not liked very much
All the women she's related too are bitchy as hell.
Sorry but I hate how she spells "I've" like "iv"

Its I'VE jade, OK!!!

Does she never switch her television off?! Even when she’s trying to tell us something the tv is on in the background. It’s even on when the kids are doing an activity or eating! I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s on whilst she’s out doing the school run! God forbid the tv should be off for a bit! Maybe it’s a comfort thing like white noise!