Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on not only continuously sharing her kids, but doing it with them half naked all the time. It’s such a safeguarding issue and yet if you point it out you’re a troll 😔

Reactions: 3
I thought they were in Cyprus. She said it's Turkey instead.
I didn’t see her say that. From what I thought they are on the Turkish side of Cyprus. It’s honestly fascinating when you read up on it and what happened. Most of the time our holiday destinations are on the Greek side. I read a book about Famagusta and it’s heartbreaking that Greek people had their homes taken forever in the war. They never went back. But that’s another story! Anyway, it was a long winded way to say she’s on the Turkish side!

Oh thanks for the correction! It explains why the kids speak Turkish.
Yep! I imagine her husband is a Turkish Cypriot. But I’m still confused as to how he works away and can’t see them at all. Is he back? Is he not? Are they old photos? Is she in the house? Is she not? It’s all very perplexing!

Reactions: 2
Not enough to show her children in their swimwear constantly she’s now showing them in the SHOWER?! Does she have a brain cell? Any regard or awareness for how vulnerable her children are? She’s meant to protect them.

Any additional insights into this family?, I find them fascinating. I used to live in Marbella and there were similar families there where Dad would go away and never spoke about what he did and they had nice houses etc … I think a lot of it was money laundering … save up and buy in cash in Spain, Greece, Cyprus and no one asks too many questions in those countries vs the UK. Especially if building own house, pay builders in cash .. deffo professional criminal vibes … if he was on an oil rig she’d just say?? Any other job and you’d obviously fly back occasionally!

It’s all so odd! Has anyone seen the husband since he went missing? Northern Cyprus is a strange place to be stranded alone as basically a single mum to so many kids.

Reactions: 1