Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the latest Instagram story? Dress pulled right up and her putting wine bottles and glasses on the top shelf she wasn’t far off showing everyone her under garments. Like that’s the usual content she shares…NOT

Reactions: 2
What’s with the latest Instagram story? Dress pulled right up and her putting wine bottles and glasses on the top shelf she wasn’t far off showing everyone her under garments. Like that’s the usual content she shares…NOT
She's now modeling for Fantasie lingerie, so she's already comfortable posing half naked 🙄.

Reactions: 1
Jade brooks? Is that her maiden name? I don’t think I’ve ever noticed her surname but wasn’t it something different?

Jade brooks? Is that her maiden name? I don’t think I’ve ever noticed her surname but wasn’t it something different?
She used her husband's name Arif, before they were married. Then they got married secretly in Cyprus, with no photos of the event or even her dress, which is unusual for an exhibitionist. Just a photo of her wedding ring. Then when her husband reappeared, after working away/in prison, she went back to her maiden name of Brooks.
Her husband is now never seen or mentioned.

It’s all a a SO weird - do we think the husband is with them now? Surely you wouldn’t stay in Northern Cyprus if he wasn’t? It’s not a common expat place like Spain or Dubai, with loads and loads of other ex-pat English speaking mums for your community.

Todays stories suggest she is on her own, super intriguing 🤔

Maybe he has left? But then why would she stay over there with all the kids?

Oh goodness, I hope she is supported? I can’t imagine being a single mum to five! Hope the kids are all ok, a lot of changes for them and they seem very sweet.

Was just coming in here to ask same about uniforms...
Things must have really gone wrong for her, she was so excited about starting off her life abroad, and her new build....
Still a mystery...

Reactions: 3
Such a shame, he was always so absent. Didnt they move for him? His family were over there? I do feel for her as it seems she has tried to move mountains for him and he hasnt. ;-(

What about her dream house in Cyprus? What a lot of change for them all to adjust to and deal with another disruptive mood. I hope they will be happy here even is Serks isn’t with them. The life out there seemed to suit them so much with the beach and equestrian opportunities.

Reactions: 5
If you search her on Facebook it says she lives in Exeter Devon. Someone commented on her recent post on insta and said does it make you miss home and she replied I’ve messaged you… if she’s uprooted those poor bloody children again she wants a slap!