Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely left Cyprus, as she's now looking for a riding school in the UK.
After moving all that way, starting new schools for the children.
Him disappearing for over a year, for no apparent reason. Getting married secretly. Passing her driving test soon after arriving in Cyprus, despite never having a licence or driven before, apparently.
Having a lovely house built. Days in the country and on the beach, delicious local food, all the children learning to speak Turkish, and now she's back in the UK, with no explanation as to why.
And no mention of her husband.
It's very sad, especially for the children, as they seemed so happy there.
Something drastic must have happened.
Maybe he's back in prison 🤔.

Reactions: 3
She's definitely left Cyprus, as she's now looking for a riding school in the UK.
After moving all that way, starting new schools for the children.
Him disappearing for over a year, for no apparent reason. Getting married secretly. Passing her driving test soon after arriving in Cyprus, despite never having a licence or driven before, apparently.
Having a lovely house built. Days in the country and on the beach, delicious local food, all the children learning to speak Turkish, and now she's back in the UK, with no explanation as to why.
And no mention of her husband.
It's very sad, especially for the children, as they seemed so happy there.
Something drastic must have happened.
Maybe he's back in prison 🤔.
Honestly such a waste. All that time she solo patented whilst in Devon so he could work away so they could save like mad to make the big move. Designing everything like the style of home, the layout, the interior etc it’s all been a waste of time for her and the children.

Honestly such a waste. All that time she solo patented whilst in Devon so he could work away so they could save like mad to make the big move. Designing everything like the style of home, the layout, the interior etc it’s all been a waste of time for her and the children.
There's obviously a lot more too it.
Which she's probably not going to share with her fan club.
But she did say that her husband was going to retire when they moved to Cyprus.
Instead of retiring, he's disappeared.
Again.

Reactions: 2
Oh she deleted it quite quickly and I hadn’t screenshot. But basically it was a thank you to her friends her never gave up on her during her darkest times during her divorce. It was very specific.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh she deleted it quite quickly and I hadn’t screenshot. But basically it was a thank you to her friends her never gave up on her during her darkest times during her divorce. It was very specific.
I saw it too! I wonder if she’ll ever address it?

So is she going through a divorce or is she actually divorced?
If she is , that was bloody quick!
Mine took 8 years. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So is she going through a divorce or is she actually divorced?
If she is , that was bloody quick!
Mine took 8 years. 😔

I’m so annoyed I didn’t screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it i dictated she’d ‘been through’ the divorce.

I know it’s not our business but I think her family image is so carefully curated that it’s a shame not to share that sometimes life isn’t always a cutesy blurry lens with muted tones and children frolicking and giggling blissfully happy 🤣 ( I may be a bit bitter that my kids haven't stopped bickering all school holidays)

She's practically been a single mother for a while already. Moving back to the UK makes sense for more support.

How disruptive for the kids though, when they only just went back to school in September.

She probably meant to put the divorce thing on close friends, but put it public by accident.
I hope she does have good support and is ok

Reactions: 4
I’m so annoyed I didn’t screenshot it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But it i dictated she’d ‘been through’ the divorce.
I know it’s not our business but I think her family image is so carefully curated that it’s a shame not to share that sometimes life isn’t always a cutesy blurry lens with muted tones and children frolicking and giggling blissfully happy 🤣 ( I may be a bit bitter that my kids haven't stopped bickering all school holidays)
She's already divorced??? !!!!

I can imagine it’s been very messy. Moving back to the uk with the kids while he’s in Cyprus who would want to be in a different country to their kids.

What was Serks in prison for and when? I must have missed this? I always thought it was odd there whole set up anyway even when they were here and he would work away for months on end

What was Serks in prison for and when? I must have missed this? I always thought it was odd there whole set up anyway even when they were here and he would work away for months on end
We don't know that he was definitely in prison. But he was away for about 1.5 years and never came home to visit his family.
His family are also apparently an infamous London gang.

• Wow
Feel very sorry for Jade and the kids … there must have been major red flags ignored though?! Surely! The kids seem very sweet; glad they have each other.

I've looked back on her old posts recently.
There are quite a lot of photos of her and her husband, when they first moved to Cyprus. Both declaring how much they loved one another. And they did look very happy. Then he disappeared for a year and a half. Then supposedly came back, but she never mentioned him or shared photos of him. I also saw photos of the 2 puppies they bought. Coco and I can't remember the other one's names. Then one got pregnant by a neighbours dog, whilst still only a puppy. A few people commented on her being irresponsible letting a puppy get pregnant, then the dogs and puppies were never photographed or mentioned again.
Also, they apparently got married, quite soon after arriving in Cyprus. Secretly. There were no photos, no celebration.
And we all know how much she loves having her photo taken. Then I found another post, claiming they got married in 2015. Is she lying and why?
She couldn't drive before she moved to Cyprus, she'd apparently never driven. But then one day, in Cyprus, she was suddenly driving. No mention of driving lessons or a driving test.
For 2 people who were so happy and looking forward to a wonderful life in Cyprus, it didn't last very long.
I almost forgot, several years ago, they were emigrating to Australia. Definitely 100% going.
But they didn't go and never said why.
And her husband, who is an electrician is currently on LinkedIn, looking for any work available.

• Wow
Jade and the children are all wearing new wellies.
Merry People, Australia.
£85 for adults £40 for children.
Probably free too.

Noo she just pushes it back into a slick ponytail
I know she does that, but it looks shaven 😯.
---