Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is being away from your family like this really worth it just so you can build your own house?

Reactions: 3
Something doesn’t add up. I feel like she’s only put those ask me questions up and shared because she feels pushed into a corner because of all the talk he’s in prison. None of it makes any sense still! So they saved up and had enough money to move and build a house and for him to semi retire and now he’s had to move back to the U.K. to work 24/7 and never do any visits to see his family! She 100% is not telling the truth

Reactions: 11
I’m pleased she seems happier now but doing Instagram stories WHILE DRIVING
She’ll say “I’m always criticised no matter what I do” but driving? While filming yourself talking!? Just wait until you get in 😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’ll say “I’m always criticised no matter what I do” but driving? While filming yourself talking!? Just wait until you get in 😭😭😭
And not wearing a seatbelt either when the vehicle is clearly moving!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And the boys in the car too 😡

• Wow
I wander if her husband will make an appearance over Xmas or if she’s going back to the U.K. to see family because he’s actually incarcerated….

Reactions: 8
A photo of her and two girls has been featured on the Marks and spencer page. Dated december the 17th.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been able to confirm he’s in prison? I wondered if he’d walked out/left. There’s no any reason for such a prolonged absence, even the army give leave.

He went awol for a while ages ago, when they lived in london (?) and she moved back to her mums I think? I assumed that’s because she is reliant on his income for housing costs so when he’s inside she can’t keep on the home. I hope she’s ok, it must be a lot being a single parent to five little ones

Reactions: 1
Just coming to say the same… maybe he’s in an open prison where you get day release 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they never worry that spending sooo much time apart will ruin their marriage. What if serks is loving living life doing what the hell he likes when he likes sleeps when he wants goes out whenever he wants whilst jade is sat in another country bringing up his 5 children because he’s promised her this lavish lifestyle in Cyprus