Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his prison release just happened to coincide with Christmas, which is why they all went back.
She went back to London with the youngest, a few months ago, maybe that was just a visit before his release?

Reactions: 2
I think his prison release just happened to coincide with Christmas, which is why they all went back.
She went back to London with the youngest, a few months ago, maybe that was just a visit before his release?
I do too. She didn’t post any photos from Xmas day so assume he wasn’t there then. ( no day release on Xmas day) She’s also not posting full photos of his face which is strange because she used to.

Reactions: 2
Considering she’s made a huge deal about not seeing him, I find something about odd that she didn’t remark on their reunion as such. Something definitely off about the whole situation!

Reactions: 4
Her latest story, having to get Forrests' hair cut for school.... gorgeous head of hair he has ...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe the husband has been released from prison, but has one of those security tags for a few months.
This might explain why Jade & all the children saw him during Christmas, but he's not going back to Cyprus with them at the moment 🤔.

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe the husband has been released from prison, but has one of those security tags for a few months.
This might explain why Jade & all the children saw him during Christmas, but he's not going back to Cyprus with them at the moment 🤔.
Omg yes!!!!! You aren’t allowed to travel on tag!!! And would make sense as to why she hid his face! Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she cropped out old photos to use to pretend she saw him. Does anyone know his real name?

Reactions: 1
Omg yes!!!!! You aren’t allowed to travel on tag!!! And would make sense as to why she hid his face! Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she cropped out old photos to use to pretend she saw him. Does anyone know his real name?
I think his real name is Serkan Arrif.
I have looked him up before, but couldn't find any information on him regarding prison.
But maybe the reason they left the UK was because he was in trouble with the police, then he got taken back to the UK for sentencing. If he was working in the UK, surely she would have mentioned what he was doing and he would have been able to visit them in Cyprus?

I think his real name is Serkan Arrif.
I have looked him up before, but couldn't find any information on him regarding prison.
But maybe the reason they left the UK was because he was in trouble with the police, then he got taken back to the UK for sentencing. If he was working in the UK, surely she would have mentioned what he was doing and he would have been able to visit them in Cyprus?
She has had to navigate so much alone. Kids changing schools , one had a hospital stay, overseeing a new house build alone when he is the builder. She has said her mental health is in bad shape ( I’m not surprised at all) … then travelling alone with 5 kids to the UK with connecting flights I think she said…I feel really sad for her actually because there is no way any parent who was wealthy enough 12months ago not to have to work again and able send 5 kids to private schools now needs to work every day without even being able to take a short period of leave to visit your child in hospital. I feel really sad for Jade, whether he is in prison on not, she is is a really crappy situation having to navigate all that in a foreign country alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I do feel for her as a mother. It must be tough enough having 5 kids in general let alone with everything else to deal with. I actually wouldn’t judge her at all if her husband was in prison. But I just think the way she portrays her life on social media is wrong. Like it’s some fairytale luxury lifestyle when in fact she’s probably run down to hell and desperate for some support. She would be better off either coming off social media full stop or just telling the truth. I would actually have a lot of respect for her if she was honest.

She has had to navigate so much alone. Kids changing schools , one had a hospital stay, overseeing a new house build alone when he is the builder. She has said her mental health is in bad shape ( I’m not surprised at all) … then travelling alone with 5 kids to the UK with connecting flights I think she said…I feel really sad for her actually because there is no way any parent who was wealthy enough 12months ago not to have to work again and able send 5 kids to private schools now needs to work every day without even being able to take a short period of leave to visit your child in hospital. I feel really sad for Jade, whether he is in prison on not, she is is a really crappy situation having to navigate all that in a foreign country alone.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If her fella is indeed in jail then I don’t doubt she knew what kind of man she was having children with. 5 of them at that.

She also moved to Cyprus so they could be with serks family and have support, yet when she’s struggled or her child was in hospital she’s only ever thanked her friend not any of his family m. Infact i don’t think she’s mentioned his family at all since they first moved out there

She used to love the private school all the children went to.
Now suddenly, the local state school is so much nicer 🤔.
And when did she learn to drive & just forget to mention it? Their wedding was done quickly and quietly too, with no photos or any celebrations.
He must be in prison or out on licence & she's keeping them financially afloat with Instagram and adverts.
I wonder how long he'll be in a day prison for or out on licence? If that's what's happening.

She seems to be under pressure finishing off the house... surely if Serks were in UK, he would get a flight over to finalize details. (Or even facetime)

• Sad
She seems to be under pressure finishing off the house... surely if Serks were in UK, he would get a flight over to finalize details. (Or even facetime)
It must be hard for her, although she keeps smiling for the camera🙄.
I can't think of any job that would keep someone away for so long & with the inability to fly back to family, even if just for an emergency.
Prison seems like the only place he can be.
I hope it all works out for them & they keep their children away from public view on the internet.
There are other ways to make money, without posting so many personal details of your life on in Instagram 😔.

I think Jade did a really good job helping to raise money for the Turkish and Syrian earthquake victims.
She seems to be unusually happy at the moment, so maybe her husband will be released from prison soon.
Why has she started painting freckles on her face? She looks like Pippi Longstocking.
It's not a good look 😫.