Mother_ofall_adventures #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade has flown to London.
I wonder if she's bringing her husband back, or just visiting him?

Reactions: 2
She bought one kid over who’s looking after the other 20k makes out one of them is so bad with his autism yet happy to leave him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was looking at the pages of a professional London photographer. Recognised her photos up and all over their instagram too.

I couldn't actually see the photos of jade, where are they?
---
I think the husband is coming home soon, because Jade seems extremely happy.
If he hasn't been in prison, maybe he's had to work for his family gang in London?
Has anyone seen Jade's newish Instagram account?
It's just photos of her, admiring herself, which is an unusual thing to do for someone with low self confidence.

Last edited:
I couldn't actually see the photos of jade, where are they?
---
I think the husband is coming home soon, because Jade seems extremely happy.
If he hasn't been in prison, maybe he's had to work for his family gang in London?
Has anyone seen Jade's newish Instagram account?
It's just photos of her, admiring herself, which is an unusual thing to do for someone with low self confidence.

Next to the Portfolio tab > under family

1680082130101.png
1680082193533.png

1680082233415.png
1680082283313.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Jade's husband has been gone for about a year now, possibly more.
No job would be that restrictive & not allow him to come home.
I wonder how long he'll be on license for 🤔.

Reactions: 5
She must be moving into the house soon, any sign of Serks? Life just seems to be going ok for her, all the kids settled in school...

She must be moving into the house soon, any sign of Serks? Life just seems to be going ok for her, all the kids settled in school...
No sign of the missing husband . She seems happy and the children look very happy.
Unless he's back., but she's decided not to mention it, because then she won't have to explain anything regarding his disappearance?
A bit like their secret wedding & Jade who couldn't drive before, suddenly began driving, with no apparent learning to drive period, or passing of driving test🤔.
I think Serks is home.

Why has has she turned her account into a wanna be Equestrian one and who is the lady she keeps posting pictures and videoing…

Every time she posts a video of her daughter “riding” I want to scream at the screen for someone to stop her yanking the horses mouth!

Not too much Equestrian content now....still no Serks....
I think her husband might already be back.
She's possibly decided to keep him out of photos and videos, to avoid people questioning where he went and when he came back.
What is going on with her sons hair? 😫

I don't understand how it makes sense financially for the daughter to do a model job in the uk. There are plenty of child models based here so I can't believe they pay the expenses for flying over? The average day rate isn't that high either. Nothing makes sense with this woman!!

Reactions: 5
So she's coming to the end of her holiday in UK... Kids in fairness, seem very well behaved, ..wonder if Serks back in her life ??