Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In stitches this morning at Scummys post about Spotify “this is not an ad” we know hen who in their right mind would pay you a penny to advertise an ice cream van let alone a multi billion dollar company

Reactions: 10
In stitches this morning at Scummys post about Spotify “this is not an ad” we know hen who in their right mind would pay you a penny to advertise an ice cream van let alone a multi billion dollar company
Haha btw AirPods arriving tomorrow course they are Hen wudnt expect anything less fae oor sammi!!! 89 likes and 1 comment on the post....says it all about her engagement

Reactions: 2
Sho aye wee Shammi is just car crash viewing. I'm actually surprised she's still over 10k followers.
I said it before on her original thread coollage will be chucked afore Xmas

Reactions: 1
Oh she’s gonna ‘pull that hoose apart th’day’

Surprised there’s anything left in there with the amount of times she pulls it apart, gets tore in and gutts the place

Same jammies 2 nights in a row....mank!

Not to worry the new AirPods arriving today such a show off.

I’m triggered this morning

Reactions: 7
The rage is real watching scummy mummy’s stories lol . Biggest Billy Bullshitter out there . Depresses the life out of ye watching her moan constantly n diagnose herself with bogus illnesses . Here’s a thought , go get your wean out of nursery n spend a full day with her instead of lying on a couch with two day old pjs on storying yourself talking shite about wax melts !!!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely horrible she is in the same Pjs for 2 days looking for all sort of illness, I’m surprised she hasn’t said she has COVID yet xx

Absolutely horrible she is in the same Pjs for 2 days looking for all sort of illness, I’m surprised she hasn’t said she has COVID yet xx
I feel like she’s dying to but knows she can’t deal with having to isolate for 2 weeks with her kids so that’s stopping her

Reactions: 4
Not that there’s anything wrong with them not being AirPods, but those are £18 numbers from Amazon. Why not just say you’re getting Bluetooth earphones???!!!

Bet she’s actually raging they’re not AirPods because let’s face it she loves a brand name

I was almost certain she wouldn’t get real apple AirPods as she doesn’t have an Apple phone, I only know this because of the notification sound of the 54822 texts that ping through on her videos as she doesn’t put her phone on silent

I was almost certain she wouldn’t get real apple AirPods as she doesn’t have an Apple phone, I only know this because of the notification sound of the 54822 texts that ping through on her videos as she doesn’t put her phone on silent
Drives me mad when she does that ! Who is even texting her?!

Reactions: 3
Ah didn’t realise that’s what that meant. Still I’m surprised they’re not Bose or beats (that’s the only two brands I know )

Wonder if the money is running out at that is why she went for those rather than AirPods (not that anything is wrong with the ones she got) it is just the fact she is always going on a out having the best x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.