Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi has given up on her Canadian goose coat dreams now she wants the designer inspired one For 1/4 of price

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol @ Glamis commenting on the Queen and her cane like they are bffs . Glamis just has the carer instinct in her blood you know, now she can relax because the queen has a cane to help walk .
1. she never says tit about her passion for being a carer. 2 / she talks like she's been doing it for years !
MR finally got her Tuesday Houseclean on , on Wednesday for all those anxiously awaiting .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that bow in scummy her hair all about ..she’s definitely skint all that money she got when her mum died and she wasted it on bath bombs and shite ..still waiting on that new kitchen and all the other home improvement she was planning…bleeping jackanory again !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think she was high on whatever 2 pain pills she got from her friend. That doesn't sound shady at all , going round to her friends to grab 2 pain pills because her back was so bad.
Glaimis is beside herself and holding vigil for her BFF the Queen . May have to cancel her trip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Glamis with your Queen loving shite hen 😭😭😭😭 what an absolute embarrassment kidding on your bothered about any of that because you are “**super staunch**” she is honestly the biggest embarrassment! Poor Thomas having to eventually marry that wee minging biggot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtf is that bow in scummy her hair all about ..she’s definitely skint all that money she got when her mum died and she wasted it on bath bombs and shite ..still waiting on that new kitchen and all the other home improvement she was planning…bleeping jackanory again !!
How can she do home improvements on a rental 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so many of them decorate like they own the house. Shammi needs to leave that mess of a house alone. Look at the maze of decks in back "garden". Home decor stopped once she got those lux sofas.

This glamis , shes either going to be a Saint or get a medal for all this mourning soon . The dogs , the Queen and how could we forget Avicci

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so many of them decorate like they own the house. Shammi needs to leave that mess of a house alone. Look at the maze of decks in back "garden". Home decor stopped once she got those lux sofas.

This glamis , shes either going to be a Saint or get a medal for all this mourning soon . The dogs , the Queen and how could we forget Avicci
The thing that gets oan ma tits about the wee serpent …, she is aye moaning about her shifts, having to work etc etc. Doesn’t sound very caring for a carer. I certainly wouldn’t want someone with that attitude looking after someone I love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
shammi shams is not well ! Been hopped up on the pills because of her back and the pills for her back gave her a migraine so that extended the not well!

Her back is fucked from laying on that cheap ass couch all damn day.
eta
glamis - her one friend i am sorry but she looks like a mouse . nothing worse then seeing girls with boney asses trying to shake it .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scummy driving out her nut on pain all the while yawning and rubbing her eyes, cant believe she is allowed to work in a hospital she is a disgrace…if she was looking after my loved one I’d tell her to F off !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Scummy driving out her nut on pain all the while yawning and rubbing her eyes, cant believe she is allowed to work in a hospital she is a disgrace…if she was looking after my loved one I’d tell her to F off !!!!
Does she not do “the clean” anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I long for the day when Scotland becomes independent, purely to see the reaction from Scummy and Glamis, especially Glamis.

And Glamis flexing a Ryanair plane taking off, geez peace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sammi is live on TT, talking about a fundraiser physic night. A “Jack Jarvis” has mentioned havitn a scampi and tarot night for the auld yins. Sammi thinks it’s a great idea!! She’s got zero clue 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.