Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw โ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd genuinely love Glamis to invite Mario & Deek to one of her parties, he would be like a fish out of water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ comedy gold!
Hen this would never happen ...imagine mierdre bobbing aboot wae his puffa coat oan wae his timberland boots hanging ooer the edge of the hot tub....so aye ma page ma rules ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅ”๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅ”๐ŸŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd honestly be like a cat with 10 tails if it happened ๐Ÿ™Œ

1. He'd look deid next to those young, fake tanned bodies
2. No way he'd be eating an actual cheeseboard with boujee salami roses
3. Imagine the shits thru the floorboards at the ๐Ÿนโฌ… drinks Glamis makes
4. He'd never manage to be out the bedsit after 6pm, he'd be shitting a brick the junkies downstairs burst their way in
5. He's a miserable bastard who would sit with a face like a slapped arse

Alicia hen, make it happen ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
drives me insane watching these "cleaning" IG accts use products wrong.
Glamis cleaning that already clean bathroom on her stories . We don't have Zoflora disinfectant here but if its like other disinfectants , you spray, wait few mins then you can wipe. You don't spray and wipe because then it didn't disinfect. She would be better off cleaning it with a spray and wipe product THEN spraying a disinfectant . Instead she is trying to clean with an disinfectant .

The best is that blue maxi pad shaped cloth that she wiped all over the sink , faucet and every inch of the bathtub . That bathroom may be tidy but it is not disinfected by any means.

Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s not the only one that wears NHS uniforms out with work, see it lots
Another one is the Natalie from
Life at the Evans - her mouth is foul and she has just qualified as a trained nurse she obviously has no understanding of her code of conduct

Reactions: 4
Went missing like their team did the day hens sho aye ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ hope thatโ€™s flared up Sammis pleurisy fur the week ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
No going to lie Iโ€™ll take a dose of the pleurisy to avoid facing my workmates after the horrendous performance today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No going to lie Iโ€™ll take a dose of the pleurisy to avoid facing my workmates after the horrendous performance today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Weโ€™ve all been there hen but unlike Glamissthh I bet you donโ€™t ram down everyoneโ€™s throats that you are THE BIGGEST GER that ever lived and comes from the most staunch rangers family in the whole of Glasgow ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the dafty only seems to go to friendlies as well or wee shite games ๐Ÿ˜‚ not to mention when her club played one of their biggest finals in her lifetime, her and the fam were on a wee shite holiday in a pub watching it and never tried to go ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s just a wee biggot and knows duck all about football itself. Couldnโ€™t think of anything more tragic than watching a game like that with one other Celtic fan in the house with yer wee freshly frebreezed tops and a wee finger buffet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Go out with your family or pals since they are all the most super staunch, only rangers fans in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚ do me a favour and invite her out in Jan to watch it will you? Because we all know sheโ€™ll not have a ticket ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weโ€™ve all been there hen but unlike Glamissthh I bet you donโ€™t ram down everyoneโ€™s throats that you are THE BIGGEST GER that ever lived and comes from the most staunch rangers family in the whole of Glasgow ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the dafty only seems to go to friendlies as well or wee shite games ๐Ÿ˜‚ not to mention when her club played one of their biggest finals in her lifetime, her and the fam were on a wee shite holiday in a pub watching it and never tried to go ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s just a wee biggot and knows duck all about football itself. Couldnโ€™t think of anything more tragic than watching a game like that with one other Celtic fan in the house with yer wee freshly frebreezed tops and a wee finger buffet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Go out with your family or pals since they are all the most super staunch, only rangers fans in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚ do me a favour and invite her out in Jan to watch it will you? Because we all know sheโ€™ll not have a ticket ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It baffles me why they just watch it both of them. We go to games when we can afford or we go out to watch with the family. Old firm games if we donโ€™t get tickets we have a big day in our house with all the family, both sides too as weโ€™re not bigots ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ because I hate the fact it brings out all the absolute scum bags. the whole rangers/celtic divide in this country is disgusting and itโ€™s ones like glamis, shammi etc that fuel that hatred!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is my TOTM so I might just be feeling extra sensitive but Glamis has really bleeping pissed me off with her "feel like someone has died" because Rangers lost comment. duck right off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™s bubbling because her friends are in Ibiza. Why didnโ€™t you go to then daftarse?

And as for her family being the staunchest fans? I smell bull. Not a season ticket between them and barely make a match. ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s bubbling because her friends are in Ibiza. Why didnโ€™t you go to then daftarse?

And as for her family being the staunchest fans? I smell bull. Not a season ticket between them and barely make a match. ๐Ÿค”
I donโ€™t get the feeling her pals actually like hanging about with them! She never seems to leave that house and they come to hers rarely!
Defo all bullshit, doubt any could afford a season book between them ๐Ÿ˜‚ pretty sure the brother could have one and little miss staunch could use it when heโ€™s away! Even Tom, he hardly seems to actually go to games or anything either! Weird behaviour when she acts like her life is fitbaw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Sammi giving it I've got 4 days off thank god....... Eh sammi you could count on 1 hand how many days u've worked this year!! Everybody knows your a lazy bastard your fooling no-one ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I donโ€™t get the feeling her pals actually like hanging about with them! She never seems to leave that house and they come to hers rarely!
Defo all bullshit, doubt any could afford a season book between them ๐Ÿ˜‚ pretty sure the brother could have one and little miss staunch could use it when heโ€™s away! Even Tom, he hardly seems to actually go to games or anything either! Weird behaviour when she acts like her life is fitbaw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
yeah i was thinking the same. her pals seem to be the kind of pals you see 4-5 times a year. Very close lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.