Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
For the love of God, can someone take that Boomerang filter away from Glamis, it is getting right on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Just saw scummy‘s TikTok shes going to be doing make up …again 😂 ..same shit different month she’s so predictable..pleurisy..back gone..diet pills…popping pain killers …joined gym ..getting me back ..exciting times …big changes in this account..the list goes on 😂

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Another reason I feel sad when I see the stuff Glamis posts. She used to be so naturally pretty and friendly. Look at that bonnie smile! She just looks like a generic love Island applicant now. The sad thing is she will take that as a compliment. Social media and ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for ☹ Im not much older than her and I’m so so glad I never got sucked into this type of thing.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Sammi better check the US will let Brian in with a criminal record even if u get granted a visa from the embassy here it’s up to immigration stateside whether u get in or not!!

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Does Mrs B have a thread on here? Only thought to look for her name here when seeing all this dramas she’s posted today and it took me to this one.

would love to hear what others think of her 🤣
I find her fascinating. I have so many questions!
Like, how can you film your kids and your house and even your washing, then crack on you’re raging about privacy?

Also, why is the house so big? Who actually swims in the pool? Why is the garage roof shiner then a shopping mall in the 90s? Why is everything grey? Wtf with the carpeted steps in the living room - Alexis Carrington called, and she wants her room back! How much sucking up goes on in her dms? Did anybody actually buy the hideous wee bag? Why does she call her husband ‘he/him’ instead of his name? Is it a code? Is he a spy?

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
MR not well now. boys not well. TBH sounds like she has a flu virus but do not worry she still managed to get tickets to woman beater Chris Brown's concert and shill some lumispa or whatever its called now.
Glamis scrubbed the fuck out of that stove and took it apart like it was an end of tenancy clean or something. Had a few crumbs but paper towel and degreasing spray would have sufficed I think.
shes also become so bored and without purpose enough that shes now decided to go to Dubai in January. Hey, you do what you have to do to put off working.
I just think it's kinda odd the way she worded it - saying she had no interest in Dubai before wasn't her scene etc , um what about visiting your brother that you always go on about. Would be a good enough reason.
As for Shammi , its comp week so she'll be bitching soon enough.

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Shammi should be ashamed of herself the ways she talks about her child! She doesn’t deserve to have children and what chance do her kids have with that as a role model . Social services should be intervening if that’s the way she speaks about them ! 😡
She's an arsehole but social services? Really? There's women that take drugs while pregnant babies who are starving cos the money is sooner spent on drugs... There's alot of things wrong but social services is a bit much

DaimIt

VIP Member
Nothing like Glamis reading the side of the seasonal scented Cif bottle to you .
Big BIG content over there.

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned but I don’t like young girls done up to look like mini adults 😬 Shammis daughter has just turned 11, still at Primary school it gives me the heebies.

Reactions: 14

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Sammi giving it I've got 4 days off thank god....... Eh sammi you could count on 1 hand how many days u've worked this year!! Everybody knows your a lazy bastard your fooling no-one 😂

• Haha

imhereliveimnotacat

She really does love to live in the past doesn't she. She talks like the old woman on the Titanic looking back on her epic love story 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mindy sparkle

Glamis needs to take That dog to the vet instead of being more bothered about cleaning her carpets

Does she not realise that panting is dogs also means they are in pain or uncomfortable 🙈

She is peeing in the house a lot she's being sick she's struggling to walk think you need to take her to the vet just cause she is old doesn't mean they pee in the house not got a clue

All she gets is her shitty meat and cereal filled joint sticks cook the dog a nice whole chicken and rice will you this will last her a few days especially if shes being sick and put her on a decent senior diet poor Meg honestly not got a fucking clue 😡

• Sad

monthetricias2

How many minutes we counting down until Shammi comes on to tell us “hur back is broke” after swinging wee aria about in that TikTok?! 😂😂😂 I broke my nose on a night out years ago falling on a dance floor (in my wild days) and if someone tipped me upside down a day after it I’d have been in agony. Is it that kid she’s talking about or is it all utter shite again she was rambling for clout because it looks like there’s fuck all wrong with her and yet another waste of NHS time

Is Tiny Tim part of a gangland family too?
Can’t imagine that unless it’s the smurfs you mean 😂😂😂 seen scarier looking happy meals

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Right hens whos gonna start rubber gubs very own thread oan this Friday afternoon let's mop kick the fuck out of this weekend so aye

• Haha
  • Heart