Mother Rendall #6 Chicken big macs on tap, bad case of pleurisy and a hoose fae crime watch…sho aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammi really pushing to be one of those day in life kinda tik Tokers. She’s going to have to do a bit more during the day other than rub her eyes and vape

MR had so many lumi sales she was up past midnight. Selling tit that she herself can’t afford to buy likely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys i really need to know how scummy manages to not work but drives about all day ( fuel is expensive) seems to buy whatever she wants, all this comp gear for the kids etc, has what seems like a brand new car, looking at houses to rent at over a G a month….
I have been up for work since 5.45 am today, done a 2 hour round trip commute and only just home, have dinner to make, house to sort, dogs to walk etc and then there is people like her doing duck all! Sorry rant over had a bad day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys i really need to know how scummy manages to not work but drives about all day ( fuel is expensive) seems to buy whatever she wants, all this comp gear for the kids etc, has what seems like a brand new car, looking at houses to rent at over a G a month….
I have been up for work since 5.45 am today, done a 2 hour round trip commute and only just home, have dinner to make, house to sort, dogs to walk etc and then there is people like her doing duck all! Sorry rant over had a bad day!!
Benefit fraud!! Sho aye 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be claiming as a single parent, maybe getting 50% of her rent covered.
Briiiian will be “self employed” so not paying any tax through the books.

Reactions: 8
Shammi you read here so how do you think us mere mortals (other humans, that’s what this means btw Shambols!) cope doing all of those things you’re stressing of doing during the day whilst we all work 37+ hours a week…. We have kids who do shows/have hobbies, we have hobbies and go to fitness classes, children who needs new clothes, we have beauty treatments to get done, housework to do, meals to make, kids to bath and put to bed, dogs to walk, feed, brush and wash, food shopping to do….

I know, I know, it seems a lot Shambols and you’re right it is but guess what we don’t have a choice as we don’t sponge off the government or our partners.

It’s funny how the world works really Shamz. Sho aye! Just have a wee think before you post you greetin faced c*nt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shammi you read here so how do you think us mere mortals (other humans, that’s what this means btw Shambols!) cope doing all of those things you’re stressing of doing during the day whilst we all work 37+ hours a week…. We have kids who do shows/have hobbies, we have hobbies and go to fitness classes, children who needs new clothes, we have beauty treatments to get done, housework to do, meals to make, kids to bath and put to bed, dogs to walk, feed, brush and wash, food shopping to do….

I know, I know, it seems a lot Shambols and you’re right it is but guess what we don’t have a choice as we don’t sponge off the government or our partners.

It’s funny how the world works really Shamz. Sho aye! Just have a wee think before you post you greetin faced c*nt!
Amen to this! I would love to see her hold down a full time job…..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So scummy was out all day after she dropping her kids as school this morning but instead of going home and taking her poor neglected dog out she decided to go for a sun bed so the dog was home alone for at least 8 hrs …she doesn’t deserve that dog it amounts to abuse no wonder it pisses everywhere 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why did she need to get something for dinner when she was batch cooking?
Why did she need the trainers urgently when she also said she needed them by Friday?
why has the car run out of fuel when she claims to fill it to the brim religiously ever week?
Bulllllll shiteeeee

Reactions: 8
I think even Glamis is getting bored of the same old cleaning the estate , shopping hauls / gousto / , cozying up with harry potter, goes "abroad" and gets ill and does it all over again. Seriously yearning for a rave in one story and a baby in the next. Shes on the wrong drugs I think . The shein hauls are always horrendous , bad bad club wear but she is going to wear it in actual day to day life.

MR and the 11:11 crap can go away now. I am all about astrology ( not crazy about numerology but whatever) but this is just annoying. Bet she blows dandelions often . Been about 3 days so we are due for someone to have some illnesss involving grossness coming out of their body.

Shammi well i can't say much for her today - shocker she forgot the book day thing but we knew she would - she has too much on the go . Probably had to refill her vape .
The way her eyes look sometimes - i wonder if shes made herself partially blind . Lights are on but no ones home look .

Why did she need to get something for dinner when she was batch cooking?
Why did she need the trainers urgently when she also said she needed them by Friday?
why has the car run out of fuel when she claims to fill it to the brim religiously ever week?
Bulllllll shiteeeee
she is a busy woman . this is comps week you know !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's jumping up the Forge cos someone in selling blinged up photos of Brian & Aria. She's getting the jail the day...... Sho aye 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how shammi is trying to overcome her speech impediment and say MORNIN ...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.