Mother Rendall #6 Chicken big macs on tap, bad case of pleurisy and a hoose fae crime watch…sho aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case no one knows how to put some dairylea and crackers on a roond plate get watching glamis 🤣 also this morning she cut the filming as the dug went and had a shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just in case no one knows how to put some dairylea and crackers on a roond plate get watching glamis 🤣 also morning she cut the filming as the dug went and had a shite 🤣
Yup clear afternoon plans, glamis showing us her salami and cheese . Really can do without her fondling the salami roses. She just had the covid but touches EVERYTHING so much .
And the celery was dead some time ago .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just in case no one knows how to put some dairylea and crackers on a roond plate get watching glamis 🤣 also this morning she cut the filming as the dug went and had a shite 🤣
I hope she waashed her hawns after picking up dug shite then hawns aww ooor the cheese extravaganza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Salami rose does not a charcuterie queen make . No rosemary crackers. Needs to get to know apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So MR was on day 6 of Covid. I get she tested negative day 5 and 6 but the rules say day 6 and day 7 before you can leave isolation. Especially when Jamie was still positive. She clearly had her mum who could have dropped shopping off if it was that necessary she had nothing in the house given her mum went with her. Just doesn’t sit right with me.

plus Shammi is back on a diet to lose 7lb this week. Wonder how long that’ll last… hilarious she had to go to b&m for new bowls first though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So MR was on day 6 of Covid. I get she tested negative day 5 and 6 but the rules say day 6 and day 7 before you can leave isolation. Especially when Jamie was still positive. She clearly had her mum who could have dropped shopping off if it was that necessary she had nothing in the house given her mum went with her. Just doesn’t sit right with me.

plus Shammi is back on a diet to lose 7lb this week. Wonder how long that’ll last… hilarious she had to go to b&m for new bowls first though 🤣
Scummy on her 322nd diet of the year. No chance she will 7 pounds off by Friday. She’s a bleeping eejit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldnae get through to ra doacter the day to discuss a headache so she’s gonnae phone again ramorra 🥴 The silly fucker has pain killers galore and she’s calling the doctor for a headache. It’s just embarrassing now really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glamis got new bedding for the master bed so aye

Glamis got new bedding for the master bed so aye
I'm sorry I'm bleeping howling.. she's in a 2 bedroom house with one being a single bed in it 😭 who does she think she is

Naw she can't show us the bedding tonight cause she's stripped her decorative cushions and there in the washing but she will tomorrow.... is this what life has came to ?? Seriously folk are fighting for their lives right now and she's worried about her pillas for a insta post

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It always surprises me how these instahuns scrub their houses within an inch of their lives yet put bedding straight on their beds that have been in a shop/warehouse for potentially months - not to mention during a pandemic

Reactions: 17
It always surprises me how these instahuns scrub their houses within an inch of their lives yet put bedding straight on their beds that have been in a shop/warehouse for potentially months - not to mention during a pandemic
100% agree it actually makes my skin crawl how they put it straight on without washing it first especially as it’s sprayed with god knows what and smells of chemicals 🤢

Reactions: 4
Shammi been reading here - had to do her “batch” cooking because she’s just so busy . Cooked all day she says ! then she shows a story of the slowcooker and some Tupperware.

Glad MR scrubbed those magic marker brows off - they were giving me a scare . Three billion stories about her horrible day and all I could gather was her bank card wasn’t working , taxis were booked and her mamas car broke and no cables .
I do notice she has been mentioning $/finances lately

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sammis hob still not wired up...... Has that not been since b4 Christmas?? 😳 I mean were in March now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.