Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Glamis finding her brother hot? What in the rose and fred west is this all about,I find this very weird...so aye

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

jxhx

VIP Member
the_glamis_ lives in a home of sparkle ;) and our beloved shammi ( sammi) used to be cleaning with kids but has diff account now - i dunno what happened to the cleaning with kids one as I didnt follow her until her current account.
Sammi said, and I quote, that she lost her old account because "it got hacked by some cunt from Turkey".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

monthetricias2

Why is scummy always dressed like a youth football team manager?! 😂😂 always cutting about looking like a wee man 🤮🤮 how Bwian can be arsed shagging her once in a while I’ll never know 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
0AD908F1-B57D-4113-93B2-2E9CE5A227C5.jpeg

uncanny. Also ironic that there’s a sloth cake with her name. She’s actually on another planet that girl.

also Reno without the filter on MM stories, why do they all use these filters so they’re unrecognisable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Hiiiii, so I came t discover here about M-R but upon flicking through the pages I read about Shammi & Glami — noo, a dinny ken either of them but you bet your boots am full on interested in their life’s now thanks to TL❤. M-R am no even interested in now all about the others!
I came from Marions TL thread (Marion, Mazda, Italian Stallion) If ye know ye know if ye don’t know then get to know 💎 after their bespoke postcast with M-R in the back like Thomas the Tank 💨 & Mhairi with her jaw swinging like the 60s ✌🏻 Discovered M-R had her own thread so here I am! Hiiii, I’m Nosy-Nora😏.
Right am away back a few pages to see what’s what. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’ll never get over Glamis serving herself paracetamol in a wee bowl, the fucking weirdo 😂 I wonder if she serves up her eccys on a tapas plate for her and her pals. Oh no probably not because she doesn’t document that for Instagram does she. She’s so odd she really is. Anything she posts on Instagram is so staged and posed. Could you honestly be arsed🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
So shammi doesn’t want pics of her daughter up in random livings but she’s okay with them dancing in belly taps on tik tok 😴

superwoooman

I’m buckled at Glamis ordering Tom a Tag watch for his birthday and “paying it up in monthly instalments so he can get another few surprises” 🤣 surely he’s paying for his own birthday present when she doesn’t work 🤔

PS I’m not laughing at the monthly instalments part just more the fact Tiny Tim is the only one working out the two!

• Haha

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Just to say I'm LOVIN my wee avatar hat today. Shammi wid be puuure ragin way it seen as she is the world's biggest Rangers fan! Norra day hen. Sho Aye.

• Haha
Shammi’s getting a security system installed?! 😂😂 nobody will be interested in thieving your Mrs Hinch shite or baskets of unwashed clothes! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DaimIt

VIP Member
What is glamis going to chat about with misfit puppet face ?
If she talks about that poor dead bulldog and her brother I may go off the ledge people
I have the hope that she will wear a whole shirt for the event but I am also certain the fake pony will also attend
Special occasion and all

• Haha

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion; aw the maws and a wonky jaw..

(Hopefully someone can add on to make it more funny lol!) x

• Haha

esstee

Glamis finding her brother hot? What in the rose and fred west is this all about,I find this very weird...so aye
Shes forever posting about how good looking and what a catch he is etc.. Its weird af in my opinion. She has a very odd dynamic with her family. Shes obsessed and dependant on them to a point thats unhealthy. She lives her life either in the past or living vicariously through her brother. He lives in Dubai btw... incase you have missed the 4 millions times shes mentioned that...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Oh my god Glamis taking a picture of Thomas lying asleep in her arms. Sorry but that’s such an invasion of privacy and just downright fucking creepy. I would kill someone for doing that to me, what is wrong with her! I took a screenshot at the time to post but then realised that is also unfair Tom so I’m going not going to post it, poor wee guy. How awful must it be to live with someone who can’t keep private moments to themselves. Every meal she makes, every outfit she wears, every dinner they go out for, every time she brushes her eyebrows up, it’s all documented online, it’s almost obsessive. I couldn’t deal with being around something like that, it sounds like absolute hell. He can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face taking boomerangs of him and to top it off she manages to make him look gormless every time! She needs to get a hobby (one that she can enjoy for herself without having to share it online for validation) this Instagram obsession and constant need to show off is not healthy.

• Heart

CallieLallie

Why oh why has Glamis done a full face on make up on insta? how many times does my eyes need to see it and hear it. And she's away up thr Fort nae bother. Im honstley sick of all these insta people today worse things going on in the world between Glamis and scummy they are doing ma box there anything but attention seeking materialistic cooos

Know what really annoys me I'm working a job and a full time student trying to run a house and car on my own and it's hard times just now not gonna deny it with the price of everything but these twats can honestly just gloat about everything on insta and it skunners me at time. Glamis hen you wouldn't have that nice car and Manor with the master bedroom if it wasn't for tiny Tim! Cause what do you bring to the table ? Same for scummy. Sorry guys for my rant 😂 back in my ain lane now xo

• Heart