Mother Rendall #6 Chicken big macs on tap, bad case of pleurisy and a hoose fae crime watch…sho aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Glamis man work away? “She makes the lonely nights better” referring to her auld dog on her stories. Where’s he?!

Reactions: 3
Does Glamis man work away? “She makes the lonely nights better” referring to her auld dog on her stories. Where’s he?!
Yeah he's been working in Newcastle, was supposed to be going to Germany for a year but was never mentioned again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How about you do your housework and keep it to yourself like a normal person instead of pissing about filming yourself 🤷‍♀️

Does she ever buy anything without showing it to people? I doubt any one gives a flying tit what bedcovers you have Glamis you weird duck. Can’t even run herself a bath and wash her flaps without filming it for Instagram. Utter tragic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg shammi just never fails to amaze me 🙈🙈 got her kids football top with wee glesga printed on the back 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌 I am dying with 2nd hand embarrassment for her 🙈🙈🙈 if anybody doesn't know why it says that it's not hard to work out her daughters surname from it 😵💫😵💫 what an absolutely neddy cow she is, poor wean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.