Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes now wanting a king size bed in that toty wee room 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she can put it in the closet/wardrobe with the tv and dresser.

MR starting the soup tit again . I don't know what they eat for meals ( aside from soup , bread and fruit shoots) but that fridge "after" looked like drinks and kid snacks to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she can put it in the closet/wardrobe with the tv and dresser.

MR starting the soup tit again . I don't know what they eat for meals ( aside from soup , bread and fruit shoots) but that fridge "after" looked like drinks and kid snacks to me.
Stovies hen they all eat stovies...sho aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sho....She's been approached by someone in the NHS for a new job that she's the "ideal candidate " for ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sho....She's been approached by someone in the NHS for a new job that she's the "ideal candidate " for ????
With the qualifications she’s got she would be the ideal candidate? She dropped out of college after less than a year! She’s obviously buzzing glue because she’s no right!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a thread on her ma luvlee , she is out of control, she was in benidorm recently and got kidnapped.
She’s an absolute rocket with a melted face! Google her! She stood by a man in court who battered her own mother! Kids on she’s pure cracking but she will get detained soon 😂😂😂😂 she’s filtered aw the time! Should see her up close! Scary as duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New dog, shofa, bed and garden...then in the next breath... aye we are wanting a hoose .. no gonna happen hen. Your hopes of having a hoose are rammed in your boiler cupboard wi that bedding or fixed away in yer baff! 😂😂 she spouts some tit. She cant look after the one she has. Then shes bren head hunted for a job but doesnt know what the job is?! Shes proved she cant hack working in the NHS who tf wants her to work with vulnerable families. She wouldnt be able to keep her trap shut. Shes off her rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
So our sammi has been approached by the NHS for a brand new job that she is the perfect candidate for?

• Haha
So our sammi has been approached by the NHS for a brand new job that she is the perfect candidate for?
Without giving away what I do for a living, I can 100% confirm that this is not the recruitment process within NHS GGC.

It could well be that she has applied for a job in the past and they’ve kept her application on file; then another position has come up and to save them beginning the recruitment process from scratch again they contact previous candidates to be interviewed/re interviewed. I wouldn’t really call that head hunting lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Without giving away what I do for a living, I can 100% confirm that this is not the recruitment process within NHS GGC.

It could well be that she has applied for a job in the past and they’ve kept her application on file; then another position has come up and to save them beginning the recruitment process from scratch again they contact previous candidates to be interviewed/re interviewed. I wouldn’t really call that head hunting lol x
I have just watched again, I know, I’m a glutton for punishment, but it seems like someone she done a placement with has called her to say a certain job has come on jobs board/bulletin and they think she would be a good fit for it. But given the amount of shite/lies she talks on her Instagram she’s probably told said person at her placement a lot of shite. She’s actually a bigger liar than Marion and thts saying something. Sho aye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just watched again, I know, I’m a glutton for punishment, but it seems like someone she done a placement with has called her to say a certain job has come on jobs board/bulletin and they think she would be a good fit for it. But given the amount of shite/lies she talks on her Instagram she’s probably told said person at her placement a lot of shite. She’s actually a bigger liar than Marion and thts saying something. Sho aye.
She only done her placement for 3 minutes. I shmell bullshit Shammi!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ don’t give Shammie a Joab in the nhs ffs!!! She’s a liability already giving out details of what the jobs all about, they’ll be no confidentiality with her bleeping muppet!!!

• Haha
She was also waffling about the other job, the make up one she hinted about but didn’t expand on, she said she will be doing it but she doesn’t need to be there to do it?? What is she talking about? 🤯

Reactions: 4
Think Shammis new joab fur the NHS is to be a dummy (literally) for awww the hings that could go wrong with the human bodaah and do tests to see if there’s a brain on between her bleeping ears. NAW THERE ISNAE!! I have a ‘good’ job but duck me her spending is out of control, I couldn’t spend like she does. Also how can you just decide to buy a house next year, surely she needs savings…. Gee me strength!!

• Haha
So sammis got far too much on this year to move house..... A week in Benidorm n she might apply for a job, oh let's not forget the weekend in Blackpool and....... Birthdays???? 🤷‍♀️ do they not happen every year like?? 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rendalls rant the nite…I’m dumbfounded tbh this time last year she was off her tits with new skin sales showing us all her purchases like never before….guessing that mlm has dried up for her….shame!!!!

Reactions: 3
Cant cope with shammi wanting another dog. Hope the breeders look at her insta and check fb. She is in no position to get one. She cant care for Alfie properly. Her house is a hidden and shes getting everything on tic. Really pisses me off!

Reactions: 5
Cant cope with shammi wanting another dog. Hope the breeders look at her insta and check fb. She is in no position to get one. She cant care for Alfie properly. Her house is a hidden and shes getting everything on tic. Really pisses me off!
And for once I agree with Brian, and that it’s unfair to get another dog when they have a holiday planned.

She can’t look after herself never mind another dug. Lucky if she has a wash twice a week, she must be howling! Maybe Mario will share some of his perfumery haul with her…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.