Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammi buying hinch bags at a fiver a whip to carry the shopping home in 🤦‍♀️😂 more money than sense!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sammi has no actual pals when she posts something she has to tag her fake Instagram pals x
Shes heavy sookin right up all the Scottish Insta huns arses…. She’s irrelevant they don’t give a flying duck about her with the exception of the Misfit Mupppet who’s bleeping loopy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes heavy sookin right up all the Scottish Insta huns arses…. She’s irrelevant they don’t give a flying duck about her with the exception of the Misfit Mupppet who’s bleeping loopy🤣
The misfit maw looks like she wants to befriend all the nutters. Meeting up with ddug and MR

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sho......Sammi has gutted her house again, she didnae stop til it was all done n her back gave oot but "wala" it's aw done 😂🙈🙈

P.s Whys her telly in her wardrobe 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how Sammi has her NHS uniform at the front of her wardrobe in that photo, what a sad sack. Surely she is not going back any time soon, she literally should pack that away in the attic. She no right in the head. No one is impressed Sammi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has the lad got such a massive tv? It's a joke. Hes not even there half the time. Sammi has so much stuff and keeps spending on shite. Shes not showed us those wee envelopes since she bought them has she???? No hope of budgeting shammi hen..

State of her house gives me the fear.

Reactions: 5
I like how Sammi has her NHS uniform at the front of her wardrobe in that photo, what a sad sack. Surely she is not going back any time soon, she literally should pack that away in the attic. She no right in the head. No one is impressed Sammi.
Its just there for all the discounts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has the lad got such a massive tv? It's a joke. Hes not even there half the time. Sammi has so much stuff and keeps spending on shite. Shes not showed us those wee envelopes since she bought them has she???? No hope of budgeting shammi hen..

State of her house gives me the fear.
Looked like he had a PS5 as well. Madness.

Reactions: 4
How when Shammi doesn’t have a job does her wardrobe resemble a teenagers bedroom floor?! She has all the time in the world to sort that tit out. She is the laziest bastard around!! Always in agony. Always scunnered. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can someone like Scummy, that sits on their fat arse all day, be constantly late in getting up for the weans to goto school. It blows my mind that she posts this all over social media like it’s funny, when the reality is that it’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 13
How can someone like Scummy, that sits on their fat arse all day, be constantly late in getting up for the weans to goto school. It blows my mind that she posts this all over social media like it’s funny, when the reality is that it’s a disgrace!
Did she just say, "yous aw have phones, why am I your personal alarm" like wtf ??!! Does she expects her weans to get themselves up for school ?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has one job and she can’t even do that right.

Then the fact she has a go at her doctor. She is probably not sleeping cause she sits about doing nothing except popping pills and eating crap. She should get the dog out a big massive walk and some routine in that house

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sammi is a medical miracle! only she could not have slept since December but simultaneously sleep in every day.

I wish she would stop trying to make Briaaaaaaaan happen, I don’t know if it is just me but I think he is a horrible man, I would never put up with his behaviour he swears constantly and always makes comments putting people down. He’s just an hole (with a criminal record)

Also why is MR suddenly being pals with her? Everyone has ignored her all this time now suddenly it’s all hilair voice notes! Fake fake fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.