Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all so desperate to be accepted. Who would want to win a stupid Instagram award made up by a guy desperate for followers.

he gives me the actual creeps. Him and that misfit maw just stink of desperate to be insta famous
Misfit maw is like a reject from chewing the fat and I know our faces are not supposed to be symmetrical but hers are on different lanes in different directions ...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Misfit maw is like a reject from chewing the fat and I know our faces are not supposed to be symmetrical but hers are on different lanes in different directions ...sho aye
Can’t watch her, the way she speaks and writes it’s so fake and shoehorned in I don’t know if it’s just to be different but she uses slang words where they don’t make sense and people wouldn’t naturally say it.
Plus the talking out one side of her mouth it’s like Jim Carrey in the mask 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what new content is coming.... so far outfit of the day 👀🙄 new year new shammiii. Shoooo aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought scummy was isolating from Christmas Eve yet on Boxing Day I’m sure she say day 5 of isolating…am I imagining things ????

Reactions: 1
I thought scummy was isolating from Christmas Eve yet on Boxing Day I’m sure she say day 5 of isolating…am I imagining things ????
She needs to get oot ra hoose away fae Bwian n Awia , she needs to get up the Fowrt and eh Fowrge........so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went to the chemist, errr dawl yer no meant to be oot. 10 days, no 7 and her man putting the bairn to bed when he’s got covid 🙈 smh

Reactions: 6
She went to the chemist, errr dawl yer no meant to be oot. 10 days, no 7 and her man putting the bairn to bed when he’s got covid 🙈 smh
So is she isolating or not? 🤷‍♀️ How can she be isolating, but popping out a walk coz shes negative. Legit fries my brain. My partner and son had covid but I tested negative each day on lfts and had 2 negative pcrs as well so I continued to go to work etc as per guidance as Im double vaccinated and have had a booster too - therefore I didnt isolate. You either isolate or dont, shes a banger.

Reactions: 3
Eh Shammi how is Brian…still alive?? All about her and nae mention of how he is. Others post as to how their other half is but not her.
And why is she out the house!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
his is really stupid but me and my husband both positive today snd we've got 5 year old and 5 month old... we still need to look after them which I hate cause I will feel so guilty if they get it ... but if she's negative why isnt he not away from the test of them in house ? And she should be looking after the wee groo ?

Reactions: 2
She is a absolute idiot. They shouldn’t be out and if the wean needs fresh air put her in the back garden

If I was her I would have Brian up the stairs in the girls room with the en suite and no contact with her or Aria. Imagine if poor wee Aria got it now. I’m sure she was on the shielding list

Reactions: 10
There's a pure want way Shammi sho aye. Bringing the older girl home so she can have a sleepover at her pals. She wouldn't be getting in ma hoose if Bwian is full of the cowona viwus....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.