Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah she did keep them off but last night said she would be sending them. Even said today she is sending them tomorrow which I’m still not sure is 48 hours bur she makes the rules.

Ooh I thought MR kept them home again ? I feel those boys are always getting stomach bugs .

Sparkly glam serpent sick with the covid but managed to make herself a tray of candy and drugs and cook gousto . Appetite not lacking . Seems to have perked right up for some abba and ⚽ but she is the number one fan after all.

Reactions: 3

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
OMG ! are you telling me that , that sammi is a hair dresser? She looks like she got in a squabble with the bad end of a weed whacker.

In other news I really could have done without Worlds Biggest Rangers fan's vanilla latte tutorial with her pants hiked up her ass . Making a latte put the camera on the drink not your ass
Yes apparently fully qualified hairdresser.... So she says 🤣

• Haha

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Her spending is out of control. She buys unnecessary shite every day in life. Is she selling her arse on the side? I would love to know where all the money comes from.... sho aye.

• Haha
Why does everyone on these " cleaning " IG 's have a too small area rug ?
Cant wait for glamis business reveal . I bet its something ridiculous like selling her old club wear on poshmark or something.
I think it’ll either be those tatty flower boxes she makes or balloons 🎈

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Eh Shammi how is Brian…still alive?? All about her and nae mention of how he is. Others post as to how their other half is but not her.
And why is she out the house!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Badaboom

VIP Member
I also notice when Shammi was showing off her house there, the fish were no where to be seen. Poor things bet they will killed within weeks 😢 She never mentioned them after the day she bought them.

• Sad

Freefalling

VIP Member
Why are these idiots making lists? Surely you just walk into the room and think, there’s a floor, two beds and a set of drawers so that’s the areas to focus on?
Aww Margrit, I have to admit I love a list 🤔 can't even blame being influenced. A new notepad gives me all the vibes 🙌

Butterbiggins

The way she speaks about him gives me the heebiejeebies.
She’s no longer working, why hasn’t she gone to Dubai to see him if she misses him that much. She could’ve got a flight for the amount she would’ve spent in/on London.
He is definitely in line for a bespoke hair transplant in them their Dubai 🤣🤣

• Haha