Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaimIt

VIP Member
How the hell is glamis eating all that ?! I mean surely the stew with hunks of bread was enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4

CallieLallie

I just don't understand it all that effort to show us a loaf of bread everytime she goes to aldi. She's another t*wat! I can't wait to tiny tim buggers off and leaves her.

Have yous seen scummy photo on her grid post getting made in to a canvas? See the thing with these insta tards they love to show off all thr money they spend oh look at me look at me. Where scummy gets the money for it a don't know but tell you something she will need to pay back those student loans since she's left

PatxButchersxEarings

Her mum left her money and she kept saying she was going to use that to get a house. Bet she has spent it all in home bargins and b&m
Worst thing she could do is buy a house she would have to actually pay a mortgage and the upkeep not spend all her giro in costco. If their credit is that bad they obviously live above their means as mentioned before just keeping up with the joneses. I know a few people like that and it is just absolute insecurity in themselves and it is sad. My daughter has an iPhone but no tick tock or social media I'm even funny about posting kids to my own never know who's lurking. Hope she monitors it well.

DaimIt

VIP Member
I don’t get the whole videoing and posting constantly, enjoy yourself!!!
I always take lots of photos everywhere I go but i always find at these types of things I have none as I love to just be in the moment! I love Harry Potter but I don’t want to watch the studio tour through some posers phone
I don't get it either but maybe that is why G is always doing these Back In The Day stories or Flash Back posts , she doesn't live in the moment and then shes sad about it later.

I do find it a bit odd that there wasn't something else her and her gfs wanted to do instead of Harry Potter world.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Im sure she said the other day she's not seen kaci since Christmas as she had to stay at her dad's as Brian had covid and that she's not coming back until tomorrow so I assume the wee girl stayed at the dad's house with her.
That's what I thought originally but I'm sure she said her pal stayed with 'us' last night. I actually hope I'm wrong on this one.

I'll give you that sammi she said 'urs' meaning 'hers' and I heard it as 'us'... I'm scottish and cant even bloody understand her! Lol! Speak up hen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

DaimIt

VIP Member
Hey guys sorry been awol so catching up! Soo ayee Glamis tree... don't want your tree to be tacky if you don't shop at sliverburch but hangs a big moon in the middle of it along with all the other crappy decs! Her tree is horrible. She really grates on me I really don't like her same today with the postman story her stupid facial expressions and the filter and that dress.. sorry rambling on 🤣🤣 and sammi well she's no even got a brain cell all she does is boast aswell with what she has spent

See the thing is her house and the way it decorated isn't anything special she think she's lives in a mansion
Yup . Where I live we call that a 2 bedroom apartment , not the Taj Mahal.

esstee

She went to the chemist, errr dawl yer no meant to be oot. 10 days, no 7 and her man putting the bairn to bed when he’s got covid 🙈 smh
So is she isolating or not? 🤷‍♀️ How can she be isolating, but popping out a walk coz shes negative. Legit fries my brain. My partner and son had covid but I tested negative each day on lfts and had 2 negative pcrs as well so I continued to go to work etc as per guidance as Im double vaccinated and have had a booster too - therefore I didnt isolate. You either isolate or dont, shes a banger.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Catching up on the stories / moaning , is it a prerequisite that you must have a hand tattoo to be a Scottish instagrammer

• Haha
No, definately 30 she's saying, rewatched a couple of times.
Ahhh thought it was just her lovely slurred drawl ned accent causing the issue 😂

None of them have the brains they were born with!
I thought it was if you have symptoms then its a PCR and the laterals were just for regular checking…. I mean its like she ever goes over the door anyways so 10 days isolating wouldn't exactly kill her!

• Haha

Can't Believe I Fell For

I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a fucking clue what’s going on 🤣
I am howling at this because it is so bloody accurate!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a fucking clue what’s going on 🤣
I am howling at this because it is so bloody accurate!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Shammi has no right to greet about her flairs... who spends that much cash on a rental? 🙄 cant wait to see where they end up. She seems to think she will get a mortgage no bother when she wants one. Good luck hen.
I wonder how good the relationship with the older boys mum and Brian.. in order for them to qualify for a 3 bedroom home in social housing, the boys mum will need to put in writing that he lives with them so many nights per week.

DaimIt

VIP Member
this glamis is too much. Such a snot . Acting like shes rich and fancy meanwhile she lives in a teensy townhouse that she acts like is a sprawling mcmansion. Also I highly doubt she will ever get married to tiny.