Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inmyainlane

No way? £200 on bath bombs 😧 she’s a liability with money. Do we know how much she got from when her mum passed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Badaboom

VIP Member
Why has the lad got such a massive tv? It's a joke. Hes not even there half the time. Sammi has so much stuff and keeps spending on shite. Shes not showed us those wee envelopes since she bought them has she???? No hope of budgeting shammi hen..

State of her house gives me the fear.
Looked like he had a PS5 as well. Madness.

Freefalling

VIP Member
So scummys new house…

someone was shot on that street a few weeks ago!

and who in their right mind is paying £1300 to live in easterhouse. It’s on the wrong side of Edinburgh Road to be classed as Baillieston sho aye x
Ive got such a soft spot for that neck of the woods, im originally from Bargeddie but no way its worth over 15k a year

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
This is the reason we are never getting out of this mess.
MR should definitely be getting a test and Scummy should be leaving her oldest at her Dads and not leaving the house
Too late Briiian has been to meet his mate to pass work stuff over ..shammi really is a simpleton sho aye

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I think he’s a dr in the private sector? Plus the family have some dodgy side business going on, according to HMRC

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s been working for awhile to be honest. She is an idiot to agree to that nonsense arrangement . I wonder if she realizes it’s her that is the “mistress/kept woman .”

In other news shammi has hit a new low. She’s too lazy to do the roots on that whack job she has on her head so she’s dying her head dark.
Shammi is a lazy boot..

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Yeah she’s mentioned before that he’s a doctor, maybe not a medical one if he’s not on the GMC 🧐 Or she was talking shite 😅
I’m sure he’s in aesthetics. He did have a private clinic but it’s possibly closed since he moved to dooobye.

Did anyone see her tell the dog to fuck off yesterday or might have been the day before, I’m not easily shocked but I was livid
She did not???? I fucking hate when people speak to animals in that way, it’s disgusting the poor wee soul just wants to be cared for a loved but instead got stuck with that scheme rat 🤬

• Sad

Luna25

So shammi saved the day 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Praise be

So SHE brought him round and then phoned his sister 🙄🙄 but didn’t think to phone an ambulance or fire brigade ?? But then they prob weren’t needed as super nurse was there 🤔