Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
I have just watched again, I know, I’m a glutton for punishment, but it seems like someone she done a placement with has called her to say a certain job has come on jobs board/bulletin and they think she would be a good fit for it. But given the amount of shite/lies she talks on her Instagram she’s probably told said person at her placement a lot of shite. She’s actually a bigger liar than Marion and thts saying something. Sho aye.
She was also waffling about the other job, the make up one she hinted about but didn’t expand on, she said she will be doing it but she doesn’t need to be there to do it?? What is she talking about? 🤯

Reactions: 4

CallieLallie

Sorry guys I see yous are well ahead of me and already seen it's that much bur seriously who in their right mind would pay that ? She's blasted that money up arse that was left to her

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I grew up I'm glasgow and used to have to walk to school with snow upto my knees, these pussies dont know what snow is

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Had a wee scoot through his Twitter page and he’s Rangers daft, hates the SNP and is deffo gay. Still unsure on the job front although his tweets are gramactically correct and perfect spelling.

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
There’s an old article about Glamis brother which says he was a junior doctor 12 years ago. I’m sure I read somewhere else he’s a doctor with his own private practice but maybe I’ve made it up 🤔
I had doctor on my mind also. But he’s not on the GMC register 🤔

Inmyainlane

She didn’t say but she did say it was enough to set her and the girls up for life

she went out that Christmas and spent a fortune on them, spent a fortune in flannels and lush.
X
What an absolute fanny she is, her poor Ma to have saved cash for her to fritter away

• Sad

LondonCalling272

Oh she’s a total embarrassment thinking she’s funny, her hubby looks right mortified with her and god help her kid when it starts getting ripped apart because of her looney of a Maw.
Laughed at the Bells Palsy 😂 it does look like that and it’s stuck with her, not very pleasant to look at.
Can't watch her, it must be a complete strain to talk like that. I also kinda feel sorry for her daughter because it's like MFM makes fun of her or things she's upset about - imagine if her friends at school found that.

• Sad

Inmyainlane

She did not???? I fucking hate when people speak to animals in that way, it’s disgusting the poor wee soul just wants to be cared for a loved but instead got stuck with that scheme rat 🤬
She did, he went to lick her when she was sitting on the sofa. I’ve not been watching her long but she’s deffo a wee puffy rat!

• Sad
  • Wow

princesspiexoxoxox

Why does she need to gut her house every couple of days? It's 2 adults surely can't be that bad ..
I have 2 kids plus me and there dad and I do it once a week 😅 like tody every day but a proper good clean a week
Maybe I'm just lazy I duno 😅😅😅

instainsta2021

It is so random mad miss fit maw posted something and tagged MR who shared it and replied to her and then miss fit maw shared it again 🙈 probably don’t have one real friend between them so need to hang on to the insta pals they have

• Haha
Never ever called sammi scummy but defo feel like it’s deserved she’s an absolute c u next Tuesday

Why does she have an interview for the nhs bank? I thought she was already on it and was doing shifts or have I picked it up wrong?
She’s with nhs Lanarkshire but wants Glasgow apparently