Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
What I don't understand is, if that wean put shite over himself, it would be everywhere but it's put on pure neatly, like an adult would put a face mask on 🤷‍♀️ I'm thinking she's put that on him herself, just for the gram !! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest !!
And his nappy was still on him.

Reactions: 4

DaimIt

VIP Member
like does she not understand how covid spreads? like how many modules and days of placement did she skip exactly lol

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Omg her hairdressers aunties party 🤣🤣
On a serious note does sammi actually have any pals except from her hairdresser n allenas boutique?? Used to go to a different hairdresser then all of a sudden started using the guy.... 'Her best pal' but he just appeared 1 day, also supposed to be a trained hairdresser herself but doesn't even cut her own kids hair n has an addiction to box dyes 🤦‍♀️ don't know a hairdresser alive who would go near 1 let alone use it on their own hair!

Omg her hairdressers aunties party 🤣🤣
On a serious note does sammi actually have any pals except from her hairdresser n allenas boutique?? Used to go to a different hairdresser then all of a sudden started using the guy.... 'Her best pal' but he just appeared 1 day, also supposed to be a trained hairdresser herself but doesn't even cut her own kids hair n has an addiction to box dyes 🤦‍♀️ don't know a hairdresser alive who would go near 1 let alone use it on their own hair!

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I'd be very surprised if she went to the church and both got a message first time. It can happen but not often. She adds all these extras on to the story that make her sound like she was the star of the show and it was soo funny makes it sound false. The medium would not bring up her throat clearing thing either. Shes talking shite.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Think I've seen the ad for those dogs on gumtree, 1200 quid. Dunno where they get the money. Will still be bleating on about a hoose this time next year.

• Wow

CallieLallie

Glamis going on about how bad Parkhead is and she’s out of here as soon as their child (that doesn’t yet exist) can talk.
She does know she’s from Dalmarnock & her family were probably the ones causing all the trouble back in the day? 🤯

It’s student loan day today. Wonder if the SLC have realised she’s chucked it yet. I’m sure we’ll know come tonight if she’s been shopping 😜
Disclaimer: I’m not some student loans payment stalker. Well I am but it’s only because Jnr Whatsallthis is a student who ends up owing me half his loan every month 🤣.
I honstley find it quite disturbing the way she goes on about a baby and talks like it's here. Not thr first time she's posted like this. It's weird AF! I honstley cringed when I seen thst post. I understand she wants a baby but some of it comes across too much

Glamis is aff her rocker aww that shite to clean an en suite ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
The showroom ma lovlies xo

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I just don't understand it all that effort to show us a loaf of bread everytime she goes to aldi. She's another t*wat! I can't wait to tiny tim buggers off and leaves her.

Have yous seen scummy photo on her grid post getting made in to a canvas? See the thing with these insta tards they love to show off all thr money they spend oh look at me look at me. Where scummy gets the money for it a don't know but tell you something she will need to pay back those student loans since she's left
That’s the worst photoshop job I’ve ever seen.

She doesn’t have any money but likes people to think she does. Other than buy shite from Shien and Nike she doesn’t do anything.