Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tone deaf. She used to be okay as well, she’s become consumed by fame and herself.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she deleted it and now posted a round a story about BB and how to donate. She's so fake. Too bad her birthday spotlight will have to wait !

Reactions: 2
So do we know what’s happened to her husband ? He’s disappeared 😆

Reactions: 1
So do we know what’s happened to her husband ? He’s disappeared 😆
I do wander if they separated. He hasn’t done any of the book events for the book they do-wrote but I suppose that may be that she’s more famous now. He also used to to do her dirty mother pukka podcast.

Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle… what a pair of bores.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle… what a pair of bores.
She defo does- she once PMed me on here when I said one of her talks that she didn’t turn up to and sent Matt to was a tit show: when she was doing the McDonald’s things. It was fake as anything that she cared! She’s so thirsty, it’s clear she has always wanted to be famous somehow, can you say z list celeb who thinks you’re important?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I downloaded the audiobook in the end to see what it was about. Just less than 5 mins in so far.

“Biscuit wanker”

Last edited:
“l don’t know what would happen i feel I bought unfairtrade bananas but it would be bad”.

• Wow
“l don’t know what would happen i feel I bought unfairtrade bananas but it would be bad”.
What is this actually about? An Insta mama navigating life? Wonder if there’s a chapter dedicated to them all liberating themselves from the god awful F&B colours they peddled

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So far in there’s two perspectives: one basic insta hun and another poorer mother on the run from her ex.

Both have kids starting at the same school.

One character also talks a lot about baby loss/ miscarriages.

Sorry “ i feel” should have been the word if .

Attachments

So far in there’s two perspectives: one basic insta hun and another poorer mother on the run from her ex.

Both have kids starting at the same school.

One character also talks a lot about baby loss/ miscarriages.

Sorry “ i feel” should have been the word if .
Oh god, so imagine the moral of the story will be to remember not every mama can use diptyque candles as self care rather than anything on the undeclared peer to peer marketing scheme it actually was?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Highlights so far with 7h .30 mins left:

“Cock raffle”
“Mumming is a full time job”.

Feel like she has taken a few lines from the OD thread.

-8pm prime time
-Imagine your kids friends finding photos of you shitting at 18.

Last edited:
“fart fan”.
“gorged vagina”.
“we have shown each of our fannies so guess that makes us friends”.

All of these great lines come from the poorer woman obviously.

Lou

“women supporting women”
“period poverty is bad”

Last edited:
  • Sick
So Lois Knox is the insta hun who befriends Dylan a poor single mother who does writing on the side as well as telesales.

Their kids become friends.

Lois does a story saying check out Dylan’s blog which gets her lots of followers and later on a book deal.

Lois posts a picture of their kids online. Pays Dylan £200 for the photo.

Lois does a period poverty #AD and gets lots of backlash for being middle class and claiming that she herself had experienced period poverty which she hadn’t. Also uses Dylan’s phase “women who watch”.

Dylan gets mad at Lois and claims she put her life in danger because of her abusive ex. Dylan told Lois that her ex was dead so she didn’t know.

Lois gets low makes a suicidal post.

Dylan is initially happy with the support she’s getting, then her followers turn on her when her father who committed suicide is revealed to be a stockbroker and that she went to prep school.

Daily mail does a story on her. Claims she faked being poor.

Her book contract paused.

Each blames the other for what’s happened.

Dylan self harms and ends up in hospital.

Later revealed that Dylan’s ex has been in jail.

Lois takes care of Dylan’s son whilst she’s at the psych ward.

lois bins her phone.

Dylan recovers.

Just glad I never paid for it. 🤪

Back to Dan Jones: The plantagenets: the king’s and queens who made Britain.

Went to cancel my audible membership and they gave me an extra credit for staying! Cancel afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Do we think Dylan is based on Cash Carraway?

I’m sure they nearly worked together on something (Anna and Cash) and hen fell out - anyone remember?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.