Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fund your children’s pensions ??!! I’m more worried about my own 😂… what do you mean ?!
Not OP but Google junior SIPP, you don’t have to put a lot in (compared to a JSSISA or NS&I) because it has 60+ years to grow & compound. But on the down side they’re not accessible until your LO is 55 (this is likely to rise too). But yes agree there’s defs going to be a pensions crisis for gen x/millennials, especially those who’ve not been able to buy their own home because of the fucked housing market.

Reactions: 2
Fund your children’s pensions ??!! I’m more worried about my own 😂… what do you mean ?!
Ha yes, I’ve set my kids up with JSIPPs and pay in I think £3500 a year each.. til they’re 18…. as heretoreaditall said will be worth a lot in 60 years. Am In a position where my earning money allows me that and it’s my gift to them when they’re old. They will never starve and that is of great comfort to me!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure getting one’s norks out is the best way to be taken seriously about one’s wish to close the gender pay gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only gap she really wants to close is how big she is in her own mind, and how insignificant she is in reality. All her radio shows and podcasts haven’t cut through, she’s still just an instaflogger.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure getting one’s norks out is the best way to be taken seriously about one’s wish to close the gender pay gap.
Totally agree, really don't get the concept of a bra under a suit to promote flexible working.
Is it suggesting that women aren't paid fairly so can't afford to buy shirts? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet the brief was woman can be strong, empowered and sexy at the same time. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else read her latest book Underbelly? I am reading it now and it mentions Tattle loads! The protagonist is an influencer and obsessed with reading it. It's called something else though but 100% is tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Anna so I only came across this thread today but read on her stories in fiction you’re ‘not allowed two authors’ but my friend is an author and literally had a writing partner and they’re both on the cover of the book so I know that’s bullshit. Although my friend is a children’s author so maybe it makes a difference
Bit late to the party but James Patterson also lists other writers on his books

Has anyone else read her latest book Underbelly? I am reading it now and it mentions Tattle loads! The protagonist is an influencer and obsessed with reading it. It's called something else though but 100% is tattle.
I finished it last week

I reckon Anna is the main character and she is definitely referring to here. I wouldn't be surprised if she had lifted quoted straight from here for the book too

Reactions: 1
Yes I read it. It is totally referencing Tattle. I found the book easy to read, but a bit superficial

I wonder if they’ll ask the leading characters here to make star roles in their new film? DM me witches. 💵

Can tattle get credit or royalties ?
Inspired by ….
In all seriousness though she wouldn’t have a book to a film
If it wasn’t for here so where do you draw the line ?

Confused about her Covid status (not that it’s my business but she did post about it). She posted a clearly positive lateral flow, then said she had a negative PCR and now she’s planning Christmas parties. Surely she’d double check the PCR before mingling with other people?!

I’ve just checked. She deleted her Covid post (despite the time is must have taken to pose) but Matt’s is still there, from 6 days ago……

5050EDDE-60C9-46C0-95C6-40CEFB6560D2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.