Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Clemmie Telford talking about the NTAs - qualifying it with ‘I’m not at the NTAs,… but’.
Why the hell would you think we would expect you to be there?!!
and why was Anna White House even there? And when is she going to get over herself..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently you can buy tickets for it at a coast of. £45. It isn't quite the exclusive event that this lot would have you believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hate to be a witch and comment on appearance but she had a hair and makeup team - rented an expensive dress and that’s what she chose and looked like?? I’d better be looking like a unicorn/mermaid hybrid if I was paying someone to do my hair and makeup. The dress was bleurgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
BRAVO PUKKA!! The Rosa Parks of the TV world! To claim that seat at the front of the London Meeja bus as a blonde, middle class, privately educated, attractive woman! To come up fighting against such adversity! Yes. You did it. With your 27 demo crusade, 2 hours sleep, 5 wrinkles, 10 gousto meals, 2 kids etc etc

Its quite interesting to compare her self congratulating to kelechi okafur’s tweets today about the NTA.

She really doesn’t know she’s born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BRAVO PUKKA!! The Rosa Parks of the TV world! To claim that seat at the front of the London Meeja bus as a blonde, middle class, privately educated, attractive woman! To come up fighting against such adversity! Yes. You did it. With your 27 demo crusade, 2 hours sleep, 5 wrinkles, 10 gousto meals, 2 kids etc etc

Its quite interesting to compare her self congratulating to kelechi okafur’s tweets today about the NTA.

She really doesn’t know she’s born.
Although she did go to the NTAs dressed like my gran !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hate to be a witch and comment on appearance but she had a hair and makeup team - rented an expensive dress and that’s what she chose and looked like?? I’d better be looking like a unicorn/mermaid hybrid if I was paying someone to do my hair and makeup. The dress was bleurgh
I hate saying things about a person’s appearance too but she simply has no sense of style whatsoever and it’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 3
Not had much work done then 😬 love how she was sharing pics of her with Luiza, Anna, Laura Whitmore etc. Just watched Laura's stories, nothing of MP on there funnily enough 🤔. The mothers meeting thing, she really is a try hard
Botoxing the tit out of life!

NB: I’m in no way against Botox. I’m against gross hypocrisy of which MP is currently the figurehead. I can clearly remember her “disgust” and “outrage” when she was inboxed about being offered Botox. Funny how the tables turn when faced with a TV career. Such a fake.

Reactions: 10
For some reason the Botox doesn’t sit right with her image, although she’s obviously free to get Botoxed to death. She’s lost credibility there.

Reactions: 4
For some reason the Botox doesn’t sit right with her image, although she’s obviously free to get Botoxed to death. She’s lost credibility there.
I think it was the ridiculous “I’ve earned my wrinkles. I’m so happy being me. I love my skin” tripe she spouted which is comical

Reactions: 6
I think it was the ridiculous “I’ve earned my wrinkles. I’m so happy being me. I love my skin” tripe she spouted which is comical
ah yes. That one.

she may not have had Botox though, just using filters. But the point is the same

Reactions: 1
One frown line for every member of the family could be replaced with “0.5ml for….”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love Botox, hate hypocrisy. I love my Botox, and Tretinoin cream. And I’m sure I’ll love my chemical peels and any facelifts to come. Which I’ll pay for with my own money, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.