Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither. But I did hear of a false negative, after a positive LFT, which was then proven false with a second PCR. Today Anna’s in shops trying on dresses. Seems hugely irresponsible.
When did she post a positive lft and declare she had Covid ? What a muppet and yes irresponsible too if this is the case !? Why post the result then not isolate like she should ?

Reactions: 2
When did she post a positive lft and declare she had Covid ? What a muppet and yes irresponsible too if this is the case !? Why post the result then not isolate like she should ?
Maybe seven days ago?

Matt’s post above is from six days ago. Today she seems to be suggesting her PCR was negative so she is ‘Covid-free’ and ‘freed from isolation’. She seems to be in shops, filming herself try on dresses.

Maybe seven days ago?

Matt’s post above is from six days ago. Today she seems to be suggesting her PCR was negative so she is ‘Covid-free’ and ‘freed from isolation’. She seems to be in shops, filming herself try on dresses.
What a muppet if she didn't confirm with a PCR after her positive LFT. Strange.

She knows it’s dubious. She deleted the original Covid post which said something about it not being a pregnancy test she was pouting with!

Reactions: 3
Could it be that her symptoms started five or so days before she had a positive LFT, so when her PCR result came back she only had a few days left in isolation? Sorry see myself to the rave thread 🤣 seems unlikely I guess

Reactions: 2
Could it be that her symptoms started five or so days before she had a positive LFT, so when her PCR result came back she only had a few days left in isolation? Sorry see myself to the rave thread 🤣 seems unlikely I guess

Yeah in yesterday's story she said she was back to work after having about 10 days off, so I guess she either posted the lateral flow test a few days after taking it, or she had symptoms for a few days then took the test. I didn't get the impression her PCR was negative I felt like her stories were implying she'd finished isolation.

Yeah in yesterday's story she said she was back to work after having about 10 days off, so I guess she either posted the lateral flow test a few days after taking it, or she had symptoms for a few days then took the test. I didn't get the impression her PCR was negative I felt like her stories were implying she'd finished isolation.
Oh your user name lolll, those were the days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna, inventor of maternity leave cover. 😁

She does paint herself as being heroic and the original presenter as being needy, sure it isn’t intentional, just the impact of wordy dramatisation…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we resurrect this thread please as her over-emoting-I’m-every-raw-woman persona has peaked today with her sobbing with myleene class.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.