Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg have been waiting for this thread to kick off. Mainly because the number of times I’ve had to read ‘2 children, 5 miscarriages, 1000 days married’ etc etc. Stop flogging your miscarriages to sell your latest book, so tasteless
This is true, her numbers game is strong! I thought she was a wordsmith, turns out shes a regular little Carol Volderman
One from the top and any 5 you like Anna please. ⏰

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Glad this thread has popped up! I don’t know what it is about her but I find her disingenuous a lot of you have summed it up pretty well in your posts.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t like the implication that parents like her dad who run their own business and make enough money to send their kids private are the good ones and the rest of us obviously don’t give a tit.

Reactions: 11
It’s interesting- I was on here about a year ago and on another thread mentioned MP- she private messaged me in about 5 mins. So she is definitely on here- I was gobsmacked at how quickly she heard her name and cane running. I thought she was amazing to begin with, she had just had her second baby and I found her lighthearted and amusing but honestly I had to stop watching. I think I thought back then- this women is struggling and clearly has PND, she’s trying to look like she’s coping and she’s not. But also she was rushing to interviews with a baby and all over the country and I stopped feeling sorry for her- she said she was doing all of this for her girls, she’s not-
She’s fame hungry, she wanted that radio job, she wants the book, she wants to be hanging out in Parliament. She’s only doing it for herself. I went to her McDonald’s breakfast club things and it was horrendous, badly organised and totally pointless. Matt was just stood there completely uninterested and it was a bunch of women who didn’t want flex working, they just had come along for the gram! I walked out, didn’t waste my time. That’s not why I unfollowed. someone on here put it very well, the writing is that of a want to be 15 year old who was told to put as much alliteration and onomatopoeia into every sentence. I’m not sure she even writes her own stuff because now anyone could do it and say the same thing over and over again- her content is below par. I didn’t know she had taken a month or so off but reading more about it I think it’s an opportunity to sell a book, yes I do think she had PND, in fact I still think she does and I can relate but do something about it love, don’t scream from the rooftops about it, deal with it then maybe talk about it when you understand it all and can actually help? Rather than #ad and can I get a tv show now because radio isn’t enough?

Reactions: 12
Definitely on here - I posted over a year ago about how her and a lot of over insta mums had profited off the back of a charity (I believe charities need every penny that they can get to support people genuinely in need, when the Saccone-Joly’s are bragging about earning up to £23k a month from sponsors, they could have agreed to publicise a charity for free imho and don’t get me started on their director salaries either) and she went back to the original insta post, worked out who I was then liked one of my posts. Don’t know if it was a “I know who you are” thing, seemed a bit of a coincidence when I have very few followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
🤯
Definitely on here - I posted over a year ago about how her and a lot of over insta mums had profited off the back of a charity (I believe charities need every penny that they can get to support people genuinely in need, when the Saccone-Joly’s are bragging about earning up to £23k a month from sponsors, they could have agreed to publicise a charity for free imho and don’t get me started on their director salaries either) and she went back to the original insta post, worked out who I was then liked one of my posts. Don’t know if it was a “I know who you are” thing, seemed a bit of a coincidence when I have very few followers!
🤯 why would you waste you’re time? Go play with your kids and yet we are the terrible people on here?

Reactions: 5
I bet all the influencers are on here, scanning their own threads and wading in on others they might pretend to be friends with.

Reactions: 9
🤯

🤯 why would you waste you’re time? Go play with your kids and yet we are the terrible people on here?
Authority thing? Power trip - I’m cleverer than your give me credit for? Without a shadow of a doubt they’re all on here and fair play to Charlotte Louise Taylor (who I’m not a fan of) coming on to try and put her point across rather than being all MOD underhand and shady.

I’ll give MP her dues, she’s done a fantastic job over the years of making people believe she’s the most principled Instamum out there, not like the other Instamums. Whenever there was a thread on Mumsnet (they usually got deleted pretty quickly) MP was always singled out as being one of the good ones. Same here when the MOD/FOD threads were at their peak.

I was never entirely convinced, personally. She certainly looked like the other Instamums (white, affluent, privileged, privately educated), posing against graffiti walls. She also acted like the other Instamums, releasing that corny as duck book (“parenting the tit out of life” is the cringiest title ever) and plugging those Mum jumpers with slogans about being tired which were so popular five years ago.

This is a long winded way of saying I’m glad my suspicious were correct 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what did these women (and it always is women) do to con others and make a living out of snake oil before Instagram? sell herbalife??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet all the influencers are on here, scanning their own threads and wading in on others they might pretend to be friends with.
what did these women (and it always is women) do to con others and make a living out of snake oil before Instagram? sell herbalife??
They were on Facebook living their best life hon 😂😂😂 any pyramid scheme would do, make-up, fat pills, fat tea...selling shite that doesn’t work to women who worry about how they look! Fuckers really!

• Haha
They were on Facebook living their best life hon 😂😂😂 any pyramid scheme would do, make-up, fat pills, fat tea...selling shite that doesn’t work to women who worry about how they look! Fuckers really!
Living, laughing and loving :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm it’s multi level marketing 😂 just being your own boss hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Pukkas have really misjudged this one. And it will probably be to their detriment.

Reactions: 8
It’s her inner cool 😎 rap mom coming out - mutha fucker - she’s so down with the kids 🙄
I just remember it as a word that Jamie Oliver used 20 years ago to say something is excellent, great, fantastic etc.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.