Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a change in her hair recently but not her face. I wonder if she’s Botoxing away the ‘line for each member of her family’? Not that she needs it. Anna does have a lovely face that seems to be full of character.

Reactions: 4
You can totally tell from the limited forehead movement in her recent stories that she’s had it done, I also remember her saying she never would!

Reactions: 3
Friday "we are overwhelmed, we are taking a break from IG"

Today "here, have some photos from a gifted premiere"

Im sorry, but this, plus the constantly retold with exact same wording rehashed posts, she's just dropped in my estimations a lot. I just don't see her as any different from other influencers now. She's certainly not as honest and genuine as I first thought.

Reactions: 17
I jumped onto her page today and noticed the gifted trip to a premier. She is very clever using the same shade as the back ground to highlight its a gift.

Reactions: 2
Women need to stop crying on Instagram.
Yep. Yes it’s dreadful suffering with mental ill health. Yes it needs addressing and publicised. BUT I can’t get my head around when someone is in despair and floods of tears, grabbing their phone and taking a selfie/video is even on their radar.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand the selfie photos or videos of oneself crying either. It doesn’t ever seem very authentic. I wish her well though.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the selfie photos or videos of oneself crying either. It doesn’t ever seem very authentic. I wish her well though.
Agree. I’m sure her distress is real but making the conscious decision to take a selfie and post on Instagram isn’t raising awareness, it’s really not.

Reactions: 7
I also find it tacky when they start saying that Instagram is not real life, you shouldn’t believe what you see, it’s 2D bla bla bla. You certainly don’t mind people believing it’s real life when it’s #ad, #gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Back on stories resharing those changing room stories. If I put on something 3 sizes too small I too would look ridiculous. I don't get it

F91AA520-DF35-4373-BBB3-C0CE060A150F.jpeg

686CE3DC-F259-47E2-BD53-2D432A12DC24.jpeg

3B275227-B290-446F-8476-36CBF5841411.jpeg

The introductions to these guest posts, all starting with a reference to Anna’s face 👩🏼‍🦱, make me cringe. It is very Anna in tone and the emoji confirms that for me. Very self important (her that is, not them).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I tend to go in waves following and unfollowing her. I realised all she did was sell overpriced clothes by other middle class insta Mums and realised I needed to step away as I am not able to spend £200 on a raincoat or £40 on a hoodie 😂

She’s just become extremely repetitive in her posts and I just find her she unrelatable as shes obviously very upper middle class but mentions space raiders or some cheap sweet and thinks it’s very twee.

Also think someone said to her “ohh that sounds a bit like PPP“ and ran with it. There’s no way she had it.

Those men dancing on the roof was hilarious though.

She talked about it couple of weeks ago already and it looks like they still haven’t done anything to acknowledge what happened. 100% with her on that one this is outrageous.

Agree. I hadn’t realised it had come out two weeks ago - I saw her stories this evening. I can’t imagine them chasing their stance sadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.