Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her about the Governments ignorance or informal childcare arrangements for lockdown areas in the UK and asked if she could use her voice to support working parents. She just totally ignored me 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New on this thread

I used to quite like her but then lost all respect for her when she mention she earned x amount more than her husband. No on needs to know the figures. It felt like she was boasting she earned more than him

I see she has come back with a new face though ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
New on this thread

I used to quite like her but then lost all respect for her when she mention she earned x amount more than her husband. No on needs to know the figures. It felt like she was boasting she earned more than him

I see she has come back with a new face though ? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Glad you've said this, the hypocritical cow has her face (forehead) botoxed to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew something was different but couldn’t find what it was! I figured maybe it was the psychosis That gave her that more serious tone but nope, it was good old Botox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know something was different but couldn’t find what it was! I figured maybe it was the psychosis That gave her that more serious tone but nope, it was good old Botox 😂
She used to post messages she'd received from businesses offering cosmetic procedures who said they would sort her forehead out - hypocrite said she always sent 'em slinging and she'd never let anyone touch it. Hypocrite Pukka!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember years ago before she had her second child. When she used to cheat making the cakes etc. But she done a post if you were bored with your child book into a hotel for the afternoon and chill out and play on the bed and watch tv etc. Wtf !!

When her and her husband started to sel out to the paid ads I was like see ya !! Making a part of yourself in the kitchen selling laundry detergent!

Reactions: 3
@Wolf359 I’d really hate to think this is a true representation of why she made the announcement about her PN illnesses but I just don’t know what to think with regards to any of these insta mums any more. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just weird. Why go on national TV and then not reference it again?
Because it was good for comeback after saying F all about BLM and good for book promo

She just deleted her last post. Was it because we sussed the botox...

Last edited:
Yeah I know @MaggyMay ... I guess I don’t want to think that anyone would use an illness as awful and serious as that as a PR opportunity.

Why mention it at all if she was then planning to say nothing further about it? What was the point? We didn’t need to know that very personal piece of her medical history. She didn’t offer any interesting or useful insights into, or advice about the condition. I learnt absolutely nothing from her over sharing. The only person who benefited from her sharing it, was her!

• Heart
I agree with what you’re saying, I just can’t get my head around someone using a serious illness like that. Ugh makes me mad.

I stopped watching stories cos all
She does is screenshot other people’s stuff - it’s lazy content and very boring.

Reactions: 4
I messaged her about the Governments ignorance or informal childcare arrangements for lockdown areas in the UK and asked if she could use her voice to support working parents. She just totally ignored me 🙄
I messaged her...she ignored me. I sent her another message as I was pissed off she'd posted about post partum psychosis and I really opened up. Her mum replied to say Anna was unwell and they were guarding her messages. I believed them until she never mentioned it again and just carried on as normal 🥱😏

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I know @MaggyMay ... I guess I don’t want to think that anyone would use an illness as awful and serious as that as a PR opportunity.
It's awful but seems to be the case. She is very capable of talking and educating and posting all about herself. But not on psychosis for some very strange reason

Reactions: 1
I disagree. I suffered terribly after having my first, but I hid it. I hid all the tears, the scary thoughts, the sometimes dark thoughts from everyone. I functioned. I smiled. I went to work. But I was 100% broken. We are quick to judge, but everyone has their own story. X

WTF I just saw her on tv for a Garnier commercial. Is she doing tv ads now ?!

• Wow
I disagree. I suffered terribly after having my first, but I hid it. I hid all the tears, the scary thoughts, the sometimes dark thoughts from everyone. I functioned. I smiled. I went to work. But I was 100% broken. We are quick to judge, but everyone has their own story. X
I completely agree. I looked like I was holding it together like a pro but inside I was dying and at about 8 months I absolutely fell apart, I had bad post natal depression, which probably 4 years later is still an issue although it probably more anxiety and depression. A friend of mine on the other hand, had psychosis and spent the first 6 months of her daughters life in a psychiatric ward and her family had to loom after the baby- she wanted to kill herself and the baby at the same time as accusing her husband of trying to kill her, 7 years later she’s still not doing garnier adds, writing books or appearing on the radio, she counts herself lucky that she’s coping. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Forgive me if I smell bull.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.