Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
won’t show the children’s faces, but will show their naked bod. Why don’t people understand the danger of having these innocent children in such a vulnerable way on social media is NOT ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
won’t show the children’s faces, but will show their naked bod. Why don’t people understand the danger of having these innocent children in such a vulnerable way on social media is NOT ok.
I reported that photo.

Reactions: 4
Me too......but don’t forget, she was one of the original child exploiters on Instagram.....she only has her platform now because she let the world know everything about her children and didn’t care about their privacy or online presence

Reactions: 7
Me too......but don’t forget, she was one of the original child exploiters on Instagram.....she only has her platform now because she let the world know everything about her children and didn’t care about their privacy or online presence
Oh is that the case? I didn’t realise that

Reactions: 2
Oh is that the case? I didn’t realise that
absolutely! She was one of the first instamums...the term was based on her and her friends....dress like a mum, mother of daughters etc

Just look back at her Instagram....all gifted items, a multitude of personal details about her kids and the far too many poses against a wall.....and for some bizarre reason, all taken by a professional photographer 🙄
She is as guilty as the rest of praying on vulnerable women in the early years of parenting to sell them an unattainable reality.
As you can tell...I dislike her a lot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh massively, she was heavily heavily present as an instamum when Evie was first born.
Yup she was. She was the primate 😂 as much as she’s changed & harps on about not showing her kids or materialism, that’s exactly how she started & how she got to where she is now - she can only lord it over the others because she did it all before & can now sit back as an activist/writer/radio presenter & not need to shill her kids or privacy. (Although showing the baby’s butt seems a bit against everything she’s said before 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was the original #mama - in fairness she was quite likeable but now she’s wwwaaaay to try hard and a bit pathetic. She spent her whole first year of her second child’s life trying to get a gig on radio- was obsessed by it and now is flogging the whole I had post natal psychosis thing- PND wasn’t good enough for her, was over done by too many other instamums. She got a job in radio and waltzed into parliament and a ted talk- my friend who actually had psychosis spent the first 6 months of her daughters life in a psychiatric ward. Go figure?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I reported that image. Instagram is fine with naked babies it seems. So warped. Evie didn’t need to be in that photo like that - how humiliating for her as she gets older

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has it been removed?

I reported that image. Instagram is fine with naked babies it seems. So warped. Evie didn’t need to be in that photo like that - how humiliating for her as she gets older
Not only that. What about the pedophiles on the dark web super imposing that image? Not even worth thinking about. Sickening.

Has it been removed?

Not only that. What about the pedophiles on the dark web super imposing that image? Not even worth thinking about. Sickening.
As far as I can see it’s still there. Instagrams response to my report was that it doesn’t violate their guidelines.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
MP keeps popping up in adverts for John Lewis - extremely annoying

• Angry
I really don't get today's post. Working from home is a form of flexible working isn't it? Or does she want flexible working to be time off when people want, but no dip in salary?

Reactions: 5
I really don't get today's post. Working from home is a form of flexible working isn't it? Or does she want flexible working to be time off when people want, but no dip in salary?
Me neither I think she’s really generalising here, all big employers I work with and for are all being incredibly flexible with staff they understand isolation issues with young children etc, staff are working from home and being flexible.

Reactions: 3
I sort of see her point - working from home isn’t flexible working although it’s a step in the right direction as you can more easily say ‘I need to drop my Nan at a doctors appointment, will it be alright to log off early and make up the time?’ Or whatever. Or work 7-3 if that suits you better than 9-5 (if the work gets done and it’s feasible in your team etc etc)

Just came here to say... I hate the way she keeps looking sad and wistfully into the camera while bleeting on about home schooling , working and motherhood being too much to fit into 24 hrs. I agree with her, but do I have to listen to Kate Bush's woman's work why she glances at the camera to check its recording then glance away like it's just a candid video nor staged at all?! Christ on a cracker. It's cringey and reminds me of a charity advert for shelter or great ormand street hospital. What she is talking about is important but she has really over egged the pudding with these reels. *unfollow*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.