Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww how long have her and Bretton been together? Six, seven months? And how pregnant is she - 20 weeks? That means she must have been raw dogging a guy from Hinge she'd known only two months!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ewww how long have her and Bretton been together? Six, seven months? And how pregnant is she - 20 weeks? That means she must have been raw dogging a guy from Hinge she'd known only two months!
Just like how she was married for 17 years at 24, Anna is a subscriber to the school of thought called, “Recollections may vary”.
now she’s changed the NaRrAtiVe to “been divorced for three years and been with her hinge creep for 1 year”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd been with my sons dad 2 years when our son was born - and as far as I was concerned, THAT was quick
I was with my husband just over a year when I got pregnant. He was recently divorced too but in our defence, we were both young and stupid and there were no other kids involved. Would absolutely NOT recommend. We went the distance and we’re still together but looking back, nearly 25 years later, I sometimes wonder how. It was hard bleeping work. I always maintain that you never really know someone properly until you share a screaming up at all hours newborn.

She’s mental. Absolutely mental.

Reactions: 26
Oh my Jesus. Those poor, poor children. This is horrendous. I did say previously that I was pretty sure they woukd have a baby but I was hoping I would be proved wrong. Oh my God

Reactions: 12
14 weeks pregnant when she did the podcast

Reactions: 8
What about the post-natal psychosis? The struggles to get affordable child care?

This is another devastating life event for her children with Matt. Is her 70+ mother to pick up the slack? She is is a selfish article and then some

Polly speaks for a nation.......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you get Botox and filler when pregnant??
---
Why is everything a ‘vice-like grip’?
---
God Polly is making this all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must’ve been pregnant when she posted this. Her recollections are certainly not rose tinted. And 12 (?) years later she’s doing it all again 😬
She had me convinced she resents her kids and hates being a mother anyway. But at 43 with her new stripey chin fella everything will be so great. The blended family bridge maker.

anyway, tattle knows this baby is just for content right? She needs to update her feed with new baby pics to remain relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Predictions for future revelations:

Olly Bretton is also shagging his best friend Polly and she is also pregnant

Olly Bretton is shagging midnight "miss you" message Hinge lady and she is also pregnant

Olly Bretton is shagging Matt's new girlfriend and she is pregnant

And they all move in together in one big happy, light and joyful blended magpie family 🩷🩷🩷🩷 no judgement please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she said how many weeks? I always get very nervous when people announce pregnancies going towards mid 40s as have had so many friends go through really sad things.

Reactions: 3
So there'll be 5 kids in that place. They won't be able to afford a 6 bed house so kids that could have had their own rooms now have to share because Scabby Anna has decided to have another.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I hate to say but this baby is here to be a prop for her smug pics.

Her other kids have aged out of the 'struggling mum with small kids' niche Anna wants.

Reactions: 20
Oh my God , the podcast description of otherworldly love, mother nature's desire and Olly Bretton's ski trip mountain crying is nauseating

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if wanting another baby was anything to do with her and Matt splitting up.
Their second kid slept in a crappy cot on the landing then shared with the older one- they couldn’t afford a third! (And Matt didn’t know where her clit was) Now Oli with the London law money has come along - gosh this is going to be interesting when the magpieing starts in a few years with 2 baby daddies! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18